New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 139 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    i currently own a gen3 crv which has projector in it..meron pa ba kailangan palitan to reduce glare to incoming motorist if ever i change it to HID?? is there a specific HID needed or ok na yung mga PNP Hid available sa market??

if you install hids on those halogen projectors you will get some increased intensity sa gitna pero not that much and definitely the width will not increase. halogen projectors are designed for halogen bulbs. Also the cutoff will become fuzzy. If you want a considerable increase in lighting output you need to change the projectors with hid projectors and install an hid system. Retrofitted na a CRV Gen3:

even the fogs were retrofitted

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    hi sir,i also own a 2012 kia rio sedan kaso lang im from cagayan de oro. how much it will cost sir?email me raikko_mac*yahoo.com

no problem bro. DOne many retrofits coming from the South

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    good day sir gary, tanung ko lang po kung magkanu ang qoute for innova 2011. what is the best fit for my unit. thanks, btw kick ass on the retro fits

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good day sir gary...

How much po oem package for 2012 altis? Kindly pm po... Thanks!

raven and alto: sent you a pm guys

got an interesting project this week. More than one year in the making as the owner initially inquired for a retrofit on a Montero Sport but we ended up doing a Tucson. Anyways, it's a premium unit and the owner wanted an all oem look so an oem projector type headlight was bought from Korea (halogen type) and I retrofitted hid projectors, same size and of course oem ang fit. The HL was also smoked and I was also able to install my 70mm hid fog projector which was almost impossible because of space limitations and last but not the least, we retrofitted philips leds sa bumper lights for park light and also brake lights which I think will be the last I do

Here it is:

Hyundai Tucson on stage3 setup running at 35w on the headlights, 4300 Philips 85122+, 70mm fog projectors, 4300 hid bulbs, 35w and custom led retrofit for the bumper lights. Enjoy!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi Gary, I may have not seen it, but have you done a retro with an Innova's HL and foglights?

jakewise: Hi, how are you? yes I did a couple of Innovas na.

I can fit my 70mm fog projector dyan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I am okay bro, can you PM me the price for that. Am planning to get a E variant, and I want to know my options in case budget permits. Pls include the fogs since the E variant walang fogs, so will that be just PNP and no problem with the brackets? Can the HL accommodate the A3 or will you recommend a better one?