New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 239 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2382
    85122+ is rated at 70w. 2 years na yung akin and I have not changed bulbs. Yung quote above is for the solenoid so it is another matter. The solenoid is powered by your headlight Hi circuit and consumes less than 3-4A. The design of the solenoid of the A3 is very good so I dont see any problem with that.

Just sharing some projects this week:

Tucson 2011 A3 setup OEM

and an Altis 2006 all the way from Baguio

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hi Gary, is that mine? - Byron

By the way, Gary just did my tucson last weekend, pansin ko ung work is super polido, pati pagtanggal ng
    bumper and screws. I've been using plugnplay HIDs for more than 10yrs and impressive ung startup nung nakakabit sakin pati narin ung color ng 85122+ (doesnt look yellowish actually). Thanks Gary! =)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyBlue View Post
    hi Gary, is that mine? - Byron

By the way, Gary just did my tucson last weekend, pansin ko ung work is super polido, pati pagtanggal ng
    bumper and screws. I've been using plugnplay HIDs for more than 10yrs and impressive ung startup nung nakakabit sakin pati narin ung color ng 85122+ (doesnt look yellowish actually). Thanks Gary! =)

I'd have to quote you on that. Pulido talaga yung gawa.

Here's mine after being "retrofied" by Gary

I can't find a way to post output pics yet kasi medyo crowded ng cars sa street namin hehe. To follow nalang but again 2 thumbs up as the output of both the headlamps and fogs done by Gary are so intense.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Also, he's really good at going the extra mile. Even though di ko na sinabi na parang medyo bumaba yung bumper ko after too many times na binaba ito because of shitty projector headlights (Yung may Audi style) from Banawe, he even fixed it just like the time I got the car new from the dealership. Really worth it yung project. He even found out that I've got a lot of missing nuts and bolts which he replaced for free.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir, nakagawa ka na ba ng pang Hiace Commuter 2011? Balak ko kasi ipagawa yung saken. Pati fog lamps na yellow sana. Please PM me the price and details. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Day shots

And some more night shots.

Ganda talaga!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Output video inside 3M Super Black Tints

Output video outside the car

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Sir you got pm po.

One of the most exciting and satisfying retros I did for this year. One year in the making eto since last year pa nag inquire yung owner but I did the retro ng 1.5 days.

Jazz/Fit GE

A3 Projectors, Philips 85122+, 50w oem spec ballasts, Gatling 1.0 shrouds, 3rd brake light LED retrofit and my first 50mm HID Fog projector retrofit on a 1.5GE

The client was very specific that he wanted a Gen1 Gatling shroud and painted partially, i.e he wanted some of the streaks on the shroud chrome and and other parts black. The reflector bowl and bezel were also painted black. Normally I would say that this would leave the HL without the nice details/textures but this works, imo. Also it looks nice on a white GE.

I was also challenged with mounting the hid projectors on the fogs as the space is limited. I did this myself and I am very happy with the results. The mounting and bezel were custom made. Sorry I dont have a clear and close up picture of the fogs but if you see it in actual, oem talaga dating.

This is now an option I am offering for those na gusto magimprove ng lighting but would like to maintain the headlight as stock. You can see from the pictures the amount of the lighting the fog projector can give to the total output. This would fit most Honda vehicles like FD, GD, ES, EK, EG and all the CRV models.

The 3rd brake light was retrofitted with 5 oem Osram LEDs. These are much more powerful than the OEM led brake lights pero hindi nakakasilaw coz the view angle is just right and tama lang yung intensity.

Overall, I am very happy with this project.

you can see here the output of the fogs and the extra lighting it brings to the immediate foreground:

side view of fog output

as compared to headlight which is already near to the bumper as compared to my other oem projectors:

Thank you very much albee!

LO output

and what the fogs can bring to the total output

fogs output then fogs with LO and then fogs with HI output