New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 239 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    I saw his website, but the UBS69 is the earlier model, so iba ang headlight, thanks anyway
    sorry for that, i stils consider my 99 trooper ubs69(vin wise of course) although it had a new facia like nap123.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    sorry for that, i stils consider my 99 trooper ubs69(vin wise of course) although it had a new facia like nap123.
    No problem niwde11, it must have cost you a lot sa conversion. Did you have your headlights retrofitted also?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I saw his website, but the UBS69 is the earlier model, so iba ang headlight, thanks anyway
    Jakewise, I think Gary can make also earlier model for trooper. If you ask me kung worth it definitely yes. Since Isuzu trooper didn't have a clear lens headlight in the market the only option for you is to ask Gary to do a clear lens for your earlier UBS69 what he did to my trooper.

Newde patretro ka na hindi ka magsisi

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ganda ng retro ni sir gary.. it was done this week lang. definetely will bring to him my next car.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    No problem niwde11, it must have cost you a lot sa conversion. Did you have your headlights retrofitted also?
    naghahanap pa ng bugdet for retrofitting. might drop by at gary sometime para mapagusapan.

OT: you better ask nap regarding the conversion of the facia. 99model trooper ay new facia na but still retain the old reliable 4JG2 engine.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nap123 View Post
    Jakewise, I think Gary can make also earlier model for trooper. If you ask me kung worth it definitely yes. Since Isuzu trooper didn't have a clear lens headlight in the market the only option for you is to ask Gary to do a clear lens for your earlier UBS69 what he did to my trooper.

Newde patretro ka na hindi ka magsisi

Hi nap, thanks for the suggestion, I actually saw the pic of your ride earlier in the thread and decided to ask Gary already for a retro for my UBS69, it is just that I am so excited to have it done and was hoping to see a pic if anybody here has one already with the same model as I have.

By the way, do you have a full tint upfront? What tint do you have?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    naghahanap pa ng bugdet for retrofitting. might drop by at gary sometime para mapagusapan.

OT: you better ask nap regarding the conversion of the facia. 99model trooper ay new facia na but still retain the old reliable 4JG2 engine.
    Thanks niwde11 for the information, I did not know that the 99 model had a new fascia na. Hindi ko na lang tatanungin si nap, I am sure it will be expensive, I will just save for the retro kay Gary

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I saw a white 2003 Trooper Skyroof kanina sa Makati, naka retro ang HL. Mukhang si Gary din ang gumawa.

Ganda. Mas nakaka-silaw pa yung HID niya sa fogs

SG: Yup most prob, I did that white Trooper early last week

jake: this week gawin ko na yung isang UBS69. Galing kasi sa talyer yung unit kaya natagalan ng konti

niwde: budget??? ikaw pa? yung Trooper mo has the best of both world,hehe.

kicks4us: thanks for trusting me with your RAV4. Sige bro wait ko yung isang oto mo.

nap: kita tayo bago magpasko, kaw naman kasi masyado nagpayaman

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    niwde: budget??? ikaw pa? yung Trooper mo has the best of both world,hehe.

nap: kita tayo bago magpasko, kaw naman kasi masyado nagpayaman
    OT; oo nga gary masyado nagpapayaman. me napagusapan na kami raket nun sabi nya kita kits daw minsan pero di na nagparamdam. baka mas maganda raket nya, hehehehe.