New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 239 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
    slick: I am ready for you, hehe. Hope we can set a date na coz I want to have a few weeks for scheduling purposes. All the parts are reserved na for you

ezem: PM'd you.

one of my latest. Toyota Corolla Altis 2010 quad setup.Ganda ng headlight neto, one of those na talagang oem dating pag na-retrofit. I am using the new Gatling shroud here na sobrang bagay talaga and the mini Gatling sa inner projectors. At first kala ko talaga di kaya to fit a projector sa inner pero ayun....another first

Also replaced the parklights with HIPower amber t10 leds. Stock yung oto so bagay yung chrome.

stock yung fogs kaya iba color sa foreground. No need to retrofit that coz maliwanag na yung output. Super bonus sa work ko is to meet nice people like Patrick, the owner of this Altis. Thanks bro!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post

stock yung fogs kaya iba color sa foreground. No need to retrofit that coz maliwanag na yung output. Super bonus sa work ko is to meet nice people like Patrick, the owner of this Altis. Thanks bro!
    Is the reason why it is so much brighter because it is a quad setup vs a single bi-xenon like you installed on Starex Gold?

slick: yup. for a quad setup, i.e 2 projectors in a headlight, it will really be much brighter compared to a single pair setup or a single pair + fog retrofit setup. Reasons are the location of the added projector and the additional output in lumens it provides. The length of the output will not be further away but it will be brighter. You can imagine na magpapatong yung both output nung projector so liliwanag, hindi lalayo. Malayo na naman bro believe me

5. Join Date
    May 2010

ganda brad.. astig!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    dumadami nag papaquads

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    slick: I am ready for you, hehe. Hope we can set a date na coz I want to have a few weeks for scheduling purposes. All the parts are reserved na for you

ezem: PM'd you.

one of my latest. Toyota Corolla Altis 2010 quad setup.Ganda ng headlight neto, one of those na talagang oem dating pag na-retrofit. I am using the new Gatling shroud here na sobrang bagay talaga and the mini Gatling sa inner projectors. At first kala ko talaga di kaya to fit a projector sa inner pero ayun....another first

Also replaced the parklights with HIPower amber t10 leds. Stock yung oto so bagay yung chrome.

Wow! Bagay din kaya sa altis ko tong gattling shroud. Nice!

Next week ako naman. Sent you a pm sir

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by <smash> View Post
    Wow! Bagay din kaya sa altis ko tong gattling shroud. Nice!

Next week ako naman. Sent you a pm sir

Bagay din yan sayo of course parehas lang tayo eh! Since dark color ka, baka pwede sayo smoked or pwede din na hinde hehehe. Anyway, masarap mag pagawa kay sir gary and kuya ryan, super bait ng mga yan and best of all, ang ingat nila gumawa and professional talaga ang dating ng gawa nila lalo na ng wiring...

Sir gary, thanks ulet sa pag alaga mo skin dun!

DI pa pala ako nakakabili collinite hehehe...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The original headlights of the Altis was all halogen?

slick: yes yung 1.6 all halogen. yung 2.0 naka HID pero reflector type.

patmobile: thanks for trusting me with your Altis.

blessing talaga to have clients na katulad mo. It makes the work a lot easier and enjoyable.

Smash: Bro this shroud was as if, made for the Altis. Bagay na bagay but we need to see coz yung projectors mo FXR, mas malaki yan sa H1 pero I will see paano natin ma-fit.

jun: oo nga bro. na inspire ata sa rav mo

denki: thanks bro, sked natin ayusin ko lang ha.