New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 239 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Yup. All weather output is yellowish, but not as yellow as pure yellow. When you look at the headlamp or foglamp housing, there's a slight rainbow hue there somewhere, plus the color of the light is yellowish.

Pure yellow is much yellower. So, if you want that medyo-JDM look, pure yellow halogens or 3000K fogs and high beams. This is my setup on the Camry. Pure yellow high beam, 3000K fogs to complement the 5000K low beam.

For the performance side, the AW or the pure yellows will just be auxiliary lighting to the already overachieving HID retrofit, so halos quits lang sila.
    sir baka pwede po magrequest ng pics ng camry mo para makita namin ung look ng set up mo... TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    based on my experience, mas nahihinaan ako sa yellow lights compared to all weather lights para sa fogs at headlights

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yep, alam ko mas mahina illumination ng pure yellow kasi yun ang pinaka mababa ang kelvin temp.

Pero mas maliwanag siya than stock kapag sa fogs ilalagay.

yellow more for fogs. Meron ba tyo fog? hehehe, joke lang guys. read some articles on this and it has to do with water particles bouncing light back to your eyes etc etc. staying near 4300k is always a safe bet. My fog projector sa GE ko has yellow lens but 4300k H3 bulbs so magandang compliment naman with my setup na TLZKWR on Philips 4300k and 50 watt ballasts. More than enough.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    We do have Fog in the Philippines, but 90% at higher elevations, i.e. Baguio or Tagaytay.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    We do have Fog in the Philippines, but 90% at higher elevations, i.e. Baguio or Tagaytay.
    Oo bro coz where I live meron during Dec-JanUseful naman yung fogs for aux lighting.

did a 2001 SVX last week. aftermarket setup on new headlamps. you know naman the problem of headlights ng starex, kung makita nyo yung luma, opaque na all throughout the lens as in wala ng clear part coz of oxidation from UV light. So I bought new headlamps for this retro, mura na headlamps ng Starex coz meron replacement Korea, installed my T10 white parklight behind the shroud to give a corona effect. SMax yung shroud which I think was made for this headlamp.

Last edited by garyq; March 26th, 2011 at 11:26 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    gud day sir garyq how much po aabutin pag pa retrofit innova po? pwede ba may angel eys yun? TIA

installed my 65mm fog projectors in this Explorer. Meron na dating nakakabit round fogs and I used is to mount the projectors and smoked it para maganda dating

Big help yung projector fogs for SUVs and higher clearance vehicles.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    installed my 65mm fog projectors in this Explorer. Meron na dating nakakabit round fogs and I used is to mount the projectors and smoked it para maganda dating

Big help yung projector fogs for SUVs and higher clearance vehicles.
    Hi sir gary, please pm price for this and post output pics. and how long installation time?

For t31 x-trail if ever. Thanks!