New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    iformative mga sir.. now I know, now where can I have my headlight to be change to HID + projector with installation.. hehehe! TIA!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    try kay garyq.. sa kabilang thread lang

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Ang alam kong demon eyes, yung ilaw sa loob ng lens, hindi yung kulay pulang angel eyes.

diba?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    yes, yung color nang lens yung demon eyes. Meron din tinatawag na passive and active demon eyes yung ibang retrofitters. They call passive if yung projector shields are painted and active naman if they use led bulbs as a medium. Some like to put active red colors to have burning effect. Some passive set up use body color to match their car and some use black to have a deep abyss look. Yung ring of light naman in front or behind the shrouds are called angel eyes or halo.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    yes, yung color nang lens yung demon eyes. Meron din tinatawag na passive and active demon eyes yung ibang retrofitters. They call passive if yung projector shields are painted and active naman if they use led bulbs as a medium. Some like to put active red colors to have burning effect. Some passive set up use body color to match their car and some use black to have a deep abyss look. Yung ring of light naman in front or behind the shrouds are called angel eyes or halo.
    sample pic naman sir ng passive vs active. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mar04 View Post
    sample pic naman sir ng passive vs active. Thanks
    check out this link HiDplanet : The Official Automotive Lighting Forum. tons of info can be found here regarding projector HID.

you can find active and passive demon eyes on this thread:are these demon eye leds any good?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HID, Projector Light, Angel/Devils Light EXPLAINED