New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi, I have a Mazda 3... nagpakabit ako ng HID 4300K lowbeam and ok naman xa.. problem is maxadong mataas ung beam.. im afraid ma bobother ung mga cars in front of me when they look at their rear view mirror, hindi marunong mag adjust ng height ung pinakabitan ko.. can you guys suggest any place where I can have my lowbeam aligned? THanks

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    You forgot to mention the model year and hopefully this will apply.

Anyhow the following is how to aim the headlights for the Mazda3. All you need is a small flat head screwdriver and a #3 phillips screwdriver. There are two adjustment wheels that are located on the back of the headlight housing protected by white plastic snap-on caps. If you look at the back of the headlight housing, from the fender towards the engine bay, the adjustment knob closest to you is the traverse (left & right) adjustment knob and the one farthest from you is the vertical (up & down) adjustment knob. Using the small flat screwdriver, pry the white snap-on caps off making sure not to drop them. If you just so happend to drop them, just remove the front corner plastic panel / liner under the vehicle and retreive the caps.

Now for how to turn the knobs...to adjust the headlights, position the phillips screwdriver to mate/mesh w/ the notches in the brass adjustment cup. The notched cup and the phillips screwdriver head basically forms an right-angle gear interface. To adjust the vertical, simply turn the the screwdriver clockwise to aim the beam DOWN; and turn the screwdriver counter-clockwise and to aim the beam UP. To adjust the traverse, clockwise for right and counter-clockwise for left. The following procedures are for both side adjustment. Good luck!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by web99992002 View Post
    Hi, I have a Mazda 3... nagpakabit ako ng HID 4300K lowbeam and ok naman xa.. problem is maxadong mataas ung beam.. im afraid ma bobother ung mga cars in front of me when they look at their rear view mirror, hindi marunong mag adjust ng height ung pinakabitan ko.. can you guys suggest any place where I can have my lowbeam aligned? THanks

try mo chief baka sa manual mo meron para di ka mahirapan or dalhin mo sa casa wala naman bayad yan eh

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by web99992002 View Post
    Convertion kit po ba yan? I do hope there is a way for HID placed in halogen designed reflectors of headlamps to work properly but those headlamps were designed for halogen. Hence sabog sabog and 100% sure other incoming cars are bothered, irritated and at worst blinded to accident. Best bet ko mag pa install ka ng projector type na HID.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hindi nman nakakasilaw basta basta pag reflector lalagyan ng hid. its a matter of how you focus your headlights or fog lights.

eto po naka hid 50w h4 hi/li hindi namna po nag bright mga nakakasalubong niya

HID adjust help