New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    mga bossing balak ko kase magtayo ng shop .. headlight po ung benta ko..

san po ba pwde kumuha ng mga supply nyan.. ano po pros and cons ..

ano ano po kailangan para sa bizness nato... wala po kase ako idea e.. pls enlightened nyo po ako.. sa mga may bizness na na ganto.. pls kahit i pm nyo na lang ako sa idea or tips nyo..

maraming salamat po.. and have a nice day..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by akinov View Post

ano ano po kailangan para sa bizness nato... wala po kase ako idea e.. pls enlightened nyo po ako.. sa mga may bizness na na ganto.. pls kahit i pm nyo na lang ako sa idea or tips nyo..

Hmm, custom headlights ba or stock? Surplus or brand new? If custom headlights you'd pretty much have to visit the customs every now and then to pick up your goods. For stock naman you can ask around below the LRT/MRT EDSA-TAFT Station as most of the shops there have their suppliers (assuming they will give their trade secrets that is).

For surplus or total wreck declared lights that are still intact, you might wanna take a visit to Bulacan and NLEX's dump for it for more details.

Overall it will be a tough road ahead if you're just gonna focus on headlight sales. I'd suggest you generalize it to Car Electronics if ever you're gonna invest in such a business IMHO.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akinov View Post

[SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post in SMS/TXT format when posting in tsikot.com forums.

Read the RULES located at the top of every subforum.
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    mga bossing pasensya na po.... balak ko kase audio set-up and headlights po sana.. kung may alam kayo supplier. paki pm naman po sa akin,, wala po kase ako idea sa ganyan business...

headlights and more