New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bakit di ka nalang magpalit to 2002 model face sa city mo?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    bakit di ka nalang magpalit to 2002 model face sa city mo?
    ako ba yan? hehe? if yes, panu?

*mbeige:
    very informative, andami kong natutunan, pwede na ata ako mag electrician ng Headlights eh, hehe salamat ng marami...

advisable na sabay ko bbilhin ung Assemlby mismo, pati ung pag upgrade ng Bulbs noh? para atleast matest ko ng matest kung alin ang gus2 kong throw ng light.... Problem: wala naman atang Car Accessories store na bukas ng Gabi eh, ang alam ko lng is Blade; Concorde, ung mga Mall type of Car Accessories Store? panu kaya toh? mas maganda kc kung mattest ko sya ng gabi noh?

yup u po...judge by the pics nalang...

ganito itsura ng 2000-2005 comparo to the pre-2000 models:

pero sa tail:masmadaming babaguhin...
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; September 8th, 2007 at 05:31 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    yup u po...judge by the pics nalang...

ganito itsura ng 2000-2005 comparo to the pre-2000 models:

pero sa tail:masmadaming babaguhin...
    what do you mean by, magchange ng Face? get me a new Car? ganun?
    also, ung sa Tail? what do you mean by that?

*ALL
    di ba matutunaw ung Lens ko kung mag upgrade ako ng 80/90 na Bulbs? Plastic lng kc ung lens ko, kinatok ko kanina eh...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think Yummy has a good idea, expensive but good. You get what you want, but at an expensive price. I don't know how much it is to convert to the updated version look so depende na yan sayo if you want to take it that far. The tail lamps might also be different. Personally I never liked the way Japanese cars have double contact lamps sa likod, because when they brake, pag di mo napansin yung change in brightness you wouldn't think they're slowing down, unless of course they have the third brake lamp on the rear windshield. I still prefer the European with the complete change in light pattern with a single contact stop lamp different from the park lamp sa likod.

Baka matunaw lens mo if you switch to high wattage lamps. Just be careful when going overwattage.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OT: ah, would that be possible? from 97 stock to 2000 model Look? it would be much better if I changed my car to another 2000+ model type of car, kahit Type Z na 2000 model, Ok na sya eh, hayz...

*MBEIGE:
    do you know any stock wattage (55/60) HL Bulb that has a higher Lumination that from the Stock bulbs?

why change the whole car kung pwedeng yung face lang.. tsaka, why change to a car na di mo alam ang lihim...

stock 60/55 nabangit ko na sa taas review mo yung brands na sinabi ko..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    with regard to your headlight assembly, you can always go to a place where can customize almost everything, definitely your problem will just be a piece of cake for them...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *jvdejesus05:

Where naman po? shop name and location, post contact numbers if any

*Yummy:
    so what do you mean by face? Front bumper, ganun? i-customize ung front ng car? how about ung sa Rear?
    and also, what do you mean by Lihim? meron ba?

face-->harapan ng car

rear-->nasasayo kung gusto mo palitan din

lihim ng sasakyan: hidden defect/topak ng sasakyan...

punta ka kay atoy sa west ave, for a price, ma-cucostomize nila city mo to anything you want...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Headlight Questions: