New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    kahit po retrofitted HiD's naaalign ng laser?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Grabe ha, napaka old school ko na pala kung ganyang merong laser light ek ek na ganyan. What I only do is DIY cleaning then turn the headlights on sa wall until properly aligned.
    hehehe pareho pala tayo bro!

ok kaya pa-smoke ng headlight ng pajero? ano kaya itsura ng smoked na tail light? pajero din

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pano itong DIY headlight cleaning?

kelangan ba ng sealant or something? or a headlight cleaning kit?

the left headlight on my ride is already filthy

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Autotechnika at fort bonifacio offers light alingment service. I tried it once and it was okay. And since i saw how they adjusted my lights, now i adjust it myself nalang incase wala sa alignment. I don't think this service is really necessary. You can just do it at home lang. If mataas ang tutok and a lot of cars in front of you are compalining, then aim it lower. Simple as that. No need to spend 1000 for such service that you can easily do yourself.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Just had the headlights cleaned a while ago.

It was simply impossible to melt the sealant at home - they had to use a heat gun that could literally light a cigarette using the air coming out of it.

amputi na uli! can't wait for it to get dark and test the narvas I just bought.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcars View Post
    Exclusive for Club members:
    Headlight cleaning - Php 600.00 for the set and Php 1,000 for cleaning with laser light alignment package
    Sound Tuning with RTA
    Headlight conversion
    Horns/alarms/central locks
    Sound setup
    Laser light alignment
    Parking sensors
    Pro-Audio/Video/Multimedia
    I-pod interfaces
    I don't think this is exclusive. You have this for hondaclub, KAC and all other car clubs naman. Or do you mean exclusive for members of any type of car club?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Just had the headlights cleaned a while ago.

It was simply impossible to melt the sealant at home - they had to use a heat gun that could literally light a cigarette using the air coming out of it.

amputi na uli! can't wait for it to get dark and test the narvas I just bought.
    san mo pinagawa bro?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    All the prior shops (which included some detailing shops) I inquired with pointed me back to banawe

Pero sa kakilalang shop sa banawe ko nalang pinagawa

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *LA Cars,

What if my knob where you can adjust the lenses are broken, I mean you can move the knob, but it doesn't make a move in the Lenses, can you fix this? Ride is 97 City Exi

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Me nagi-smoke kaya sa Calamba o Lipa area. Kung wala san pinakamalapit sa areas na ito? Salamat.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
headlamp cleaning and alignment