New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I think the OP was referring to this license plate bullbar. Personally I'm thinking of getting one as its not that obtrusive compared to a those huge bullbars for SUVs and pickups. Kind of stealthy and minimalist for CUVs and MPVs. Of course you have to make sure its securely attached not just to the bumper but also to the crashguard.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I think the OP was referring to this license plate bullbar. Personally I'm thinking of getting one as its not that obtrusive compared to a those huge bullbars for SUVs and pickups. Kind of stealthy and minimalist for CUVs and MPVs. Of course you have to make sure its securely attached not just to the bumper but also to the crashguard.

my opinion only,
    "if it will significantly increase driver's front view visibility at night via increased illumination, the potential for abuse, i.e., glare, is there."
    these gadgets have to have good light harnessability and good aiming.

anyone can increase front visibility at night.
    but to do it without causing glare onto the oncoming motorists, that takes good engineering and common sense.

the product above?
    i think some local authorities here might deem it illegal.
    in my opinion, the issue with light bars is their lack of adequate reflectoring. nakakasilaw sa kasalubong.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 19th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123