New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Same issue here. I find that my lights are weak now that it's raining. I thought my philips bulbs were fading and got the osram all-weather... ganon pa rin!

I did notice mas malayo nga ang bato but in terms of seeing potholes and stuff parang mahina pa rin. I dont know if the osram silverstar is any different.

All-weather kasi 30% more light daw and silverstar 50% more... just dont know about the color. Buti I kept my philips magagamit ko pa sa civic, kasi wala naman palang problema. I got the stock wattage lang din, but there is an 80/85w version no relays needed daw or was it no need to change to ceramic plugs??.
    Thanks for the input sir...that will help me a lot deciding what kind of bulb is the best for my crv, specially this rainy season....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    change your front windsheild tints. kung may super light lang eh yun na ikabit mo or tanggalin mo na talaga. sigurado liliwanag ang buhay mo... hehehe

try also to clean the headlight housing, baka may mga mantsa na (inside and outside)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Gen1 CRV headlights