New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi peeps!

I'm new to the forums and I just need advice...

I'm sure most of you are aware of the ongoing construction along SLEX and you might've noticed a few metal rods sticking up from the ground in some areas of the road.

Well, one night after stopping for gas at Caltex, my bf was driving the car and he hit one of those metal rods. There was no warning device whatsoever or any marker indicating unfinished construction on that part of the road. He managed to swerve and avoid the rest of the metal rods lined up after it since they were spaced a few meters away from each other. We decided not to stop since we were in the middle of the road and it was very dark.

Anyway, when we arrived at home I went to check the bumper and saw that the fog lamp at the side which hit the metal rod was gone. There was a small mark where the metal rod hit the bumper and a few scracthes going to the side indicating that the metal rod slid that way when we hit it.

Right now I'm looking to replace the fog lamp but so far the few stores and accessories shops that I've been to only have those add-ons and not the original ones for Toyota Revo.

Can anyone please help, maybe you know a shop or store where I can get a set if not just one fog lamp? Thanks in advance and sorry for the lengthy post...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Btw, here are a few pics for reference...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    madaming ganyan sa banawe QC...yung revo ng gf ko nagkaron ng parang amag sa loob dahil sa moist, nakabili kami ng foglamps sa C3 Audio sa banawe...per pair ang bentahan nyan...pero meron din siguro sa Autoline sa Makati nyan...

if u want you can call muna bago ka punta dun..

C3 Audio - Banawe, QC
    7323613/ 4104379/ 7116994

Autoline - Estrella St. (near Pasong Tamo), Makati
    8975782/ 7291987

Fog Lamp for Toyota Revo SR