New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I buy my OSRAM and FLOSSER 90/100watt bulbs at the shops AutoCentro in Cubao, specifically SUN-X. Can't remember the price of the bulbs any more though.
    Bor asko ko lang did you just plug it directly? kasi I have the IPX 90/100W which was bought in Switzerland and it comes with an extra wiring (thicker wires) that have relay on it, and advise to install the wiring too along with the IPF.

The problem is when connected (Mazda Tribute), and switch to high beam, low beam light is also lit, which causes high temp on the headlamp unit. So far I just remove it na lang, though haven't tried it on different car brand.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by comecum View Post
    Bor asko ko lang did you just plug it directly? kasi I have the IPX 90/100W which was bought in Switzerland and it comes with an extra wiring (thicker wires) that have relay on it, and advise to install the wiring too along with the IPF.
    I have thicker wires and relays installed to handle the higher current of the more powerful bulbs.

The problem is when connected (Mazda Tribute), and switch to high beam, low beam light is also lit, which causes high temp on the headlamp unit. So far I just remove it na lang, though haven't tried it on different car brand.
    When the high beam is on, the low beam should be "OFF". If both are "ON", then there might be a problem somewhere. If both filaments are burning, it would make the bulb overheat and might result in a fire.

I suggest to have your headlight wiring checked. It might be a problem with the factory headlight relay switch system.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tama sila kung mag HID ka dapat naka projectors ka para naman di makasilaw sa kasalubong, sa H4 bulbs naman highly recommended ko OSRAM either silverstar o all weather

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ano hid gamit ng merc at ng bmw. parang yellow medyo may shade ng white

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Expensive H4 bulbs or HID kits? help guys