New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009

newbie here, a friend gave me a pair of euroline pure yellow 881 for my '06 getz' fog lamps, will it be brighter in terms of road illumination? i'm kinda hesitating on putting it on because of stuff i heard about these kind of bulbs. anyone here has the same brand and color of bulb? what's your comment and advice? thanks guys

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rverano View Post

newbie here, a friend gave me a pair of euroline pure yellow 881 for my '06 getz' fog lamps, will it be brighter in terms of road illumination? i'm kinda hesitating on putting it on because of stuff i heard about these kind of bulbs. anyone here has the same brand and color of bulb? what's your comment and advice? thanks guys
    Ako I used to have them on my SF fog lamps until one our SF Club Member's fog lamp casing melted. So I decided to take it out and change it to a 3000K yellow HID instead. Ngayon, no melting so far.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    regarding road illumination, nasa design ng lamp reflector yan kung paano nya i throw ang light.

regarding euroline naman. almoist 2 years ko na gamit sa fogs ng altis ko. (yellow h3)

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Ako I used to have them on my SF fog lamps until one our SF Club Member's fog lamp casing melted. So I decided to take it out and change it to a 3000K yellow HID instead. Ngayon, no melting so far.
    really? so this bulb gets really hot? yikes
    afaik my getz' refractor is plastic, where can i find metal refractors for getz?

Euroline pure yellow for fogs