New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman View Post
    not really feeling it but that's just me.
    Angel eyes would soon become what altezza/lexus tail lights used to be. Lexus tail lights used to be popular when they first came out and everyone had them from hondas to toyotas etc... now this angel eyes on every car.
    And that's why I don't consider putting those AE's on mines... These AE's on non-BMW's ruin our image...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    cant please everybody but thanks for the comments.

*blink..
    the projector lights are really bad when compared to the OEM lights(cheap bulbs came with the headlights) got me some sylviana ultra 9006 and the lights are now the same as the OEM if not better.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    cant please everybody but thanks for the comments.

*blink..
    the projector lights are really bad when compared to the OEM lights(cheap bulbs came with the headlights) got me some sylviana ultra 9006 and the lights are now the same as the OEM if not better.
    it's not the bulbs, it's the projectors... Very few aftermarket projectors are made good quality...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nice lights deedee! :D

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    sir dont you get a busted light warning or fast turn signal using the leds as your turn signal?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aLVin View Post
    sir dont you get a busted light warning or fast turn signal using the leds as your turn signal?
    nope.no busted light warning(i dont think my truck is even equipped with that..lol)as far as blinking faster..it does blink a lil faster than normal.theres a video on the first page so you can see how fast it blinks.i got that hazzrd lights on for that video and thats how fast it pretty much blink on turn signals too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
dual halo projector lights.finally!!