Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    According to their manufacturers,

Nightbreaker Unli: 20% whiter, 110% more light than regular stock halogen
    Xtreme Vision: 10% whiter, 100% more light than regular stock halogen
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Had Nightbreaker Unlimited bulbs for my car before, noticeable improvement compared to my stock halogen headlamps, but definitely not a 110% improvement. More like 20%:

Thanks sirs! Parang di nga masyado malaki improvement. Ang hirap lang talaga kasi sa night driving medyo malapad yung daan tas madilim, hirap makita kung may biglang tumatawid.

Curious lang sir jut703, what bulbs are you using now after you had the NBs? Did you switch to HIDs or LEDs na?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Had Nightbreaker Unlimited bulbs for my car before, noticeable improvement compared to my stock halogen headlamps, but definitely not a 110% improvement. More like 20%:
    By just using your eyes, you will not notice a 20% light improvement. If your old lamp can reach 50 meters, and if the NBU can only reach 60 meters (+20%), you will not notice that on the road.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    By just using your eyes, you will not notice a 20% light improvement. If your old lamp can reach 50 meters, and if the NBU can only reach 60 meters (+20%), you will not notice that on the road.
    Hindi naman talaga malaki difference. Mas maputi lang ilaw ng NBU. 10m is noticeable, that could be the difference between seeing a crossing child and applying the brakes 10m earlier.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    planning to change may stock bulb,ano kaya yung fit para civic fd? medyo mahina na rin kasi ang buga.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    9005 at 9006

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456