New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    there are copies and copies of copiesbuy from someone who will test the projectors for you to make sure yung position nung bulbs are optically positioned right, shields are positioned correctly with no problems switching from LO to HI and the spacing of the glass optics from the projector body is correct. Dont buy from resellers who will not do this for you. Sayang lang pera mo if you get a projector with problems

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    oh ok. thanks sir gary.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    There is a Philips D2S na Morimoto bixenon, had it in my civic SIR for 4 years na, and yes it is very bright, talo niya yung binili ko sa The Retrofit source na morimotos with their own H1 bulbs.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    i have extra philips d2S bulbs, mahal nga lang po ang mga ito, then also a d2s to regular hid adapter harness. extra items na di ko na ginamit because car ko ngaun has oem projectors. but the SIR still going strong pa mini bixenons

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Philips h1 bulb costs 10k a pair. Papalitan ko na lang tint ko sa windshield to a lighter one, cost efficient pa.

#Retzing

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Philips h1 bulb costs 10k a pair. Papalitan ko na lang tint ko sa windshield to a lighter one, cost efficient pa.

#Retzing

hehehe so true. I have two pairs, 4300k, just ask for big discount

Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post

#Retzing
    10k a pair? Wow where did you buy that? Also Philips yan? not OEM I'm sure coz Philips never made rebased H1 na HID. Even then it is so expensive. Pair of OEM Philips 85122+ made in Germany is 5,000-6,000php pair na

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by evets62 View Post
    There is a Philips D2S na Morimoto bixenon, had it in my civic SIR for 4 years na, and yes it is very bright, talo niya yung binili ko sa The Retrofit source na morimotos with their own H1 bulbs.
    Curiously, i've read different reactions concerning Mori Mini H1 vs the Mini D2S showing that many favors the width and light intensity of the MH1 over the MD2S. I think it's more of the projector design than the bulb used.

But if it works for you, then kudos to you sir.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    10k a pair? Wow where did you buy that? Also Philips yan? not OEM I'm sure coz Philips never made rebased H1 na HID. Even then it is so expensive. Pair of OEM Philips 85122+ made in Germany is 5,000-6,000php pair na
    Just saw it on an ad sa su-lit sir gary.

#Retzing

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Curiously, i've read different reactions concerning Mori Mini H1 vs the Mini D2S showing that many favors the width and light intensity of the MH1 over the MD2S. I think it's more of the projector design than the bulb used.

But if it works for you, then kudos to you sir.

I have both, years back when i was car crazed and bought a lot of these retrofits, even queried gary about it but i have to back out since I am from far his area. ordered from retrofit source, bought from ali all i can experiment on. the best mini bixenon is still the d2s bulb and morimoto projectors (except of course the FXR) and this is based on personal experience. However I have not tried the new q5 or newer designs found in ali

Bolt-on bi-xenon projectors