New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    salamat sir. naginquire na ako sa Firedrake bisitahin ko pag may time ako.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    *IMm29

An aggressive foreground limiter would help a little in terms of distance vision because it reduces the difference in intensity of light that the eyes are seeing. But, overall intensity suffers because you are just deleting/blocking the foreground light. Hindi naman mareredistribute yung blinock ng foreground limiter papuntang cutoff. The intensity at the cutoff will remain the same at ang tanging soluyon dyan ay magupgrade na!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    *shok nag inquire na ako kay Firedrake medyo mahal siya compared kay pao sa Q5 to think na sariling ballast ko pa gagamitin. i'll go with pao nalang siguro.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Ask ko lang. Kasali ba sa bawal ang retrofit projectors?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shok View Post
    *IMm29

An aggressive foreground limiter would help a little in terms of distance vision because it reduces the difference in intensity of light that the eyes are seeing. But, overall intensity suffers because you are just deleting/blocking the foreground light. Hindi naman mareredistribute yung blinock ng foreground limiter papuntang cutoff. The intensity at the cutoff will remain the same at ang tanging soluyon dyan ay magupgrade na!

buti hindi FXR ang binili mo sir?
    o kaya TL na projectors? hahaha... nakaka temp kasi amg FXR although sisirain mo kasi headlight mo eh...
    nakaka temp mag full retro,

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    *IMm29

buti hindi FXR ang binili mo sir?
    o kaya TL na projectors? hahaha... nakaka temp kasi amg FXR although sisirain mo kasi headlight mo eh...
    nakaka temp mag full retro,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by semajpay07 View Post
    Ask ko lang. Kasali ba sa bawal ang retrofit projectors?

Hindi. I saw a memo somewhere that says HIDs are allowed as long these are legitimate and don't blind people.

Sent from my Galaxy Note

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipefish View Post
    Hindi. I saw a memo somewhere that says HIDs are allowed as long these are legitimate and don't blind people.

Sent from my Galaxy Note
    If mahanap nyo sir, pa post nalang para makita ng mga tao. Thank you sa info sir

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipefish View Post
    Hindi. I saw a memo somewhere that says HIDs are allowed as long these are legitimate and don't blind people. Sent from my Galaxy Note
    Yessir! Pa-post na lang po for future reference...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *IMm29 An aggressive foreground limiter would help a little in terms of distance vision because it reduces the difference in intensity of light that the eyes are seeing. But, overall intensity suffers because you are just deleting/blocking the foreground light. Hindi naman mareredistribute yung blinock ng foreground limiter papuntang cutoff. The intensity at the cutoff will remain the same at ang tanging soluyon dyan ay magupgrade na! Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Thanks! Twas just wishful thinking. May araw dij yang q5 na yan. Buti na lang it's the ride with an h4 housing that needs it more. Bolt on pa din!

Bolt-on bi-xenon projectors