New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    just an update, already got my projectors from xenon-man. hand carried it from china. customs officer at the airport was charging me 1.5k for taxes haha!

would be interesting to see ano itsura nung cutoff mo. Pls take a photo maybe 8-9 steps away from a wall and host it somewhere (photobucket) tapos provide a link para we can see.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    would be interesting to see ano itsura nung cutoff mo. Pls take a photo maybe 8-9 steps away from a wall and host it somewhere (photobucket) tapos provide a link para we can see.
    will do sir. how many meters away should the car be from the wall?

BTW, any recommendations where can i have my projectors installed?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    just an update, already got my projectors from xenon-man. hand carried it from china. customs officer at the airport was charging me 1.5k for taxes haha!
    *crazy boy: looking at the website of xenon-man and the pics ng buga ng projectors nila, parehas lang sila sa buga ng nakakabit sakin. so i would advise you to reduce the cut off shield to expose more of the hot spot and improve the buga on lo position. do this before you get these installed. yun lang, mdeyo matrabaho kasi i used a metal file and konti lang natanggal ko. what i should have done was i should have clamped the cut off shield and used the metal file para mas malaki natanggal ko. anyway, if i have the chance to open the HL again, alam ko na gagawin ko next time. If only i have a heat gun.. hmmm.. DIY ko na agad..

Sir, about the installation, pwede kay xenon-optics sa Banawe infront of Orthopedic Hospital.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I found this type of dual angel eye Bolt on projector kits. i asked the seller to provide pics. it is indeed the real cutoff of the product as posted. similar to FXR. this is much better. but the hi beam is oval shape than the angel wings of an Fxr high beam.

link dito:
    dual angel eye hid projector

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    shipping daw 27 dollars. 5 days. i think good deal na. 160 yun set. H1 type daw yun gamit ng projector.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sir kkreuk18, Ginnova...kumusta ang performance pag may ulan (asphalt and cement roads)?

Sir CrazyBoy...pa share naman ng details of your installation sa fiedlmaster.
    thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    so far no issues with my quad bi-xenons. hl at fogs. also using 55watts ballast sa hl paired with morimoto 5five bulbs.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    may tanong ako mga sirs,

ano po ba ang d2h? parang ang nakikita ko lang kasi sa mga faqs eh d2s lang at d2r. ano po ba yung closest na pwede gamitin sa ganito? gen3 ata kasi yung akin with step cutoff, d2h daw ang bulb, sa pang h4 sya. kaso parang nakukulangan ako sa generic na hid na kasama sa kanya. may nakatry na po bang palitan yung ganito? salamat.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    d2h ang stock bulb na kasama mostly ng bolt-ons. I'm using OEM D2S philips 85122+ and Morimoto 5five D2S bulbs on my G5 powered by 55 watts ballast.
    D2H:

Eto ang D2S . you also need to buy an adapter.

Bolt-on bi-xenon projectors