New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Should I get the shrouds first before having it done sa kanila? Para isang labor na lang, also thinking of adjusting the shield to get more color on the cutoff

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    yung shroud is for aesthetics.

original g5 built-in shroud. too small for big headlights

Eto yung may additional apollo shroud.

get the shrouds 1st before you go there. should be mounted before the headlight is sealed. I have an extra apollo shroud. pm if youre interested
    Last edited by Ginnova; April 30th, 2011 at 07:55 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    yes from the HID Master JVX. many have attempted to duplicate but only a few succeeded.
    JVX is he based in Manila? Can you please pm me his details?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    JVX is he based in Manila? Can you please pm me his details?
    JVX is from Southern California. Eto ang latest prism shield nya.

I'm currently working with a local supplier specialized in precision cutting . Initial sample tested but results were not as expected. waiting for the revised shield for testing.
    Last edited by Ginnova; April 30th, 2011 at 08:08 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    JVX is from Southern California. Eto ang latest prism shield nya.

I'm currently working with a local supplier specialized in precision cutting . Initial sample tested but results were not as expected. waiting for the revised shield for testing.

Wouldn't this pose concern to oncoming traffic? I mean we are aiming for that perfect cut-off pattern right?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i contacted xenon-man. H4 bulb lang daw for the g5. is it ok? or kailangan d-series?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    i contacted xenon-man. H4 bulb lang daw for the g5. is it ok? or kailangan d-series?
    G5 uses their own bulb. But if your order the projector for H4 housing, D2S bulb will fit the projector. The bulb included is a cheap one and will color shift fast and output lumens will drop after a couple of months use.

I also recommend to buy locally for warranty purposes. I'll be cheaper in the long run.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by YAJ555 View Post
    Wouldn't this pose concern to oncoming traffic? I mean we are aiming for that perfect cut-off pattern right?
    prism shield is for color flicker effect only. It won't cause glare on incoming traffic. the slit is very small and a very small amount of light is passing thru it.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Paulo just installed Bolt On Projectors to my SX8..

panalo.. will post pictures later..

but definitely a satisfied customer...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    G5 uses their own bulb. But if your order the projector for H4 housing, D2S bulb will fit the projector. The bulb included is a cheap one and will color shift fast and output lumens will drop after a couple of months use.

I also recommend to buy locally for warranty purposes. I'll be cheaper in the long run.
    ah, so the one you have doesnt have d2s bulb din ba before? you upgraded lang?

im thinking of getting locally too, however, im also checking the prices in china since i frequent china for business

btw, i sent you a pm sir

Bolt-on bi-xenon projectors