New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    guys i see cars using headlights colored blue, cant seem to find what kind of bulbs they are using, i used a narva super white i thought theyre the same but they aint, what bulbs are thy using?

how do you keep your rims shiny and lookind brand new, just repaired my rims..

TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    they're using hid bulb with higher kevin ratings.The output is bluish to purple.Wax your rims it will make them brand new everytime plus the brake dust will lessen.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    how do you keep your rims shiny and lookind brand new, just repaired my rims..
    TIA
    APC + Mom's Powerball + Mom's Mag & Aluminum Polish. Weekly.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by m_ron View Post
    they're using hid bulb with higher kevin ratings.The output is bluish to purple.Wax your rims it will make them brand new everytime plus the brake dust will lessen.
    hidbulbs? kevin ratings, hmm? what brand? is that the xenon bulbs?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    APC + Mom's Powerball + Mom's Mag & Aluminum Polish. Weekly.
    aha... where can i buy those? hehe how much?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Not sure kung nadala na dito ng distributor ng Mother's. Check mo na lang sa Han's Tools or sa TV.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    you can get the blue hue two ways:

8000k HID kit
    or
    HID imitation bulbs

IMHO, stay away from the imitation. All you get is the color and a lot less light on the road. also, blue strains the eyes more than yellow/white.

finally, if you're planning on just slapping an HID kit in your reflector lamps,
    read this first:
    http://www.danielsternlighting.com/t...nversions.html

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the purple/blue hue is probably HID's with 10000k rating and up. useless in the rain and on asphalt roads. the highest kelvin rating you can use is 6000k if you wanna see in rainy night driving conditions. read the HID FAQ for more info.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    you can get the blue hue two ways:

8000k HID kit
    or
    HID imitation bulbs

IMHO, stay away from the imitation. All you get is the color and a lot less light on the road. also, blue strains the eyes more than yellow/white.

finally, if you're planning on just slapping an HID kit in your reflector lamps,
    read this first:
    http://www.danielsternlighting.com/t...nversions.html
    thanks d2 ah, kaya pla ung bagung honda civic ibang ung headlamps mas malaki and has a depth... sa atin pa nman uso ung "gawan na lang ng paraan para magkasha" hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    http://www.intellexual.net/hid.html

Check this place out also.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Beautiful Headlights and Shiny Rims