New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think these red strobes are identical to the ones that they use in Formula 1 cars during heavy rain on race day.

:kodak:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    oo parang sa mga nagmomotor, kung ano-anong blinking lights sa likod minsan kasama pa yun turn signal ligths.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ano itsura nitong strobe led lights? hndi pa ata ako nakakakita nito ah...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Bawal ang strobe light sa mga sasakyan(land transportation) dahil it could blind you temporarily sa flash. Unless lang kung eroplano ang gamit mo.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Minsan may nakita na akong Fortuner na ganyan ang brake lights nya! Yikes ang baduy tapos nakakahilo kase ako ang nasa likod nya! Diba bawal yun?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    recently lang may nasundan ako, sa exhaust pipe naman nakalagay yun strobe light ewan ko kung bago ba 'to.............

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    recently lang may nasundan ako, sa exhaust pipe naman nakalagay yun strobe light ewan ko kung bago ba 'to.............
    meron din ako ng nakita subcompact car na may ilaw sa exhaust pipe nya.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monlab View Post
    I think the new European cars like the C-class have something like this feature but the blinking happens only during panic braking.
    I know this is surely on the new S class W221 chassis, I just saw the demonstration on www.Mercedes-Benz.tv

It flashes for the first few seconds of hard braking then remains constant the rest of the time, to alert the drivers of the sudden stop. I do this when traffic ahead stops, I tap my brakes to warn others behind me via the flashing of the brake lights. It helps, I tell you.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Uso? IMO Baduy ang strobe sa mga auto.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    it should remain stock (no blue color please) or an upgrade but never modified.
    ay badtrip yang blue lights na yan. a month ago. almost rear ended a corolla ae101 with blue signal lights. i was on the left side overtaking (highway) while he was slowing down. didnt notice he was signaling to go left because of that blue light and the fact that its mid day and the sun shining brightly.

full brakes + skid + full beep horns + flashing headlights + panic + curses and more curses. good thing he stopped on time and there was no incoming traffic. whew.

thats should really be enforced by traffic enforcers and the police. its like 2 deaf people trying to talk to each other. we drivers have to communicate clearly on the streets. hence, signal lights and such. giving other drivers mixed signals or faint signals(like that blue signal lights, curse on him) we will get in deep trouble.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Bagong uso - Strobe LED brake lights