New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I hear you, but as with most problems there it's mostly about enforcement. Without it nothing will happen. Glad nothing happened, it could have been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    ay badtrip yang blue lights na yan. a month ago. almost rear ended a corolla ae101 with blue signal lights. i was on the left side overtaking (highway) while he was slowing down. didnt notice he was signaling to go left because of that blue light and the fact that its mid day and the sun shining brightly.

full brakes + skid + full beep horns + flashing headlights + panic + curses and more curses. good thing he stopped on time and there was no incoming traffic. whew.

thats should really be enforced by traffic enforcers and the police. its like 2 deaf people trying to talk to each other. we drivers have to communicate clearly on the streets. hence, signal lights and such. giving other drivers mixed signals or faint signals(like that blue signal lights, curse on him) we will get in deep trouble.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    I know this is surely on the new S class W221 chassis, I just saw the demonstration on www.Mercedes-Benz.tv

It flashes for the first few seconds of hard braking then remains constant the rest of the time, to alert the drivers of the sudden stop. I do this when traffic ahead stops, I tap my brakes to warn others behind me via the flashing of the brake lights. It helps, I tell you.
    Pareho tayo ng style sa pagtapak ng break pedal. I'm doing that as warning that I will stop.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    I also have a friend na may Euro car. To be specific, Opel po yung lotse nya. stroble light effect yung brake light nya. meron din capability na mag steady yung break light nya, it is use pag ma-fog dun sa lugar na dinadrivan nyang lugar. safety na rin in short. pero gamitin sa traffic para mang asar ng kasunod. Bad trip yun! Masakit talaga sa mata...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    I know this is surely on the new S class W221 chassis, I just saw the demonstration on www.Mercedes-Benz.tv

It flashes for the first few seconds of hard braking then remains constant the rest of the time, to alert the drivers of the sudden stop. I do this when traffic ahead stops, I tap my brakes to warn others behind me via the flashing of the brake lights. It helps, I tell you.

This is true. M Benz uses amber lights not a strobe lights.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    eto itsura nun

yun mga video mula sa motor
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT2piBNzN0Y"]YouTube - BIG led taillight[/ame]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Bagong uso - Strobe LED brake lights