New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    I'll try my best to answer the replies after my post....

My niece also owns a Jazz... Her front windshield's not tinted...

Her solution? Put the blower to at least speed 3... It makes no diff to your fuel consumption anyway...
    About the male drivers bullying her? Again simple solution: she's trigger happy with her horn, which happens to be a Bosch Fanfaren, not the squeaky stock ones...
    Good luck with plastic warping soon... and the UV rays. Remember to bring sunblock because having the sun shine through you while stuck in EDSA isn't what I deem a great day at all..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    sa issue naman ng privacy, may kakilala akong lady driver na gusto hindi sya kita sa loob para maiwasan ung pam-bu-bully sa kanya ng ibang drivers sa kalsada.
    This is also the reason why my car has dark tint. A lot of my guy friends suggested it since I often drive alone. It's not really to avoid bullying but more for security. Mine has super black on the sides and medium black on the windshield. I did not change the bulbs anymore and I don't drive with bright lights on. I just got limited to taking specific routes that I am familiar with and are well lighted Then I got used to driving with dark tint already. It's a bonus that dark tint looks good against white.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i wonder kung pede implement sa windshield yung nilalagay sa eye glass, yung pag tinatamaan ng araw nagdadark ang tint, pag walang araw, nawawala ang tint. transition lens yata tawag dun.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    This is also the reason why my car has dark tint. A lot of my guy friends suggested it since I often drive alone. It's not really to avoid bullying but more for security. Mine has super black on the sides and medium black on the windshield. I did not change the bulbs anymore and I don't drive with bright lights on. I just got limited to taking specific routes that I am familiar with and are well lighted Then I got used to driving with dark tint already. It's a bonus that dark tint looks good against white.
    same reason why i had same tints as yours, my wife drives it and she's less than 5 feet tall, at dumadaan sya sa mga di mataong lugar, imagine the risk of a small lady driving a tintless car on a dark lonely road.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
ano maganda gamitin na ilaw pag dark tint?