New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi! I own a toyota vios 2nd gen ( my first car hehe) I love this car so much and I was planning to do some changes with it. Starting with the head lights.
    I would like to know the total cost and what brand or specifications needed for having angels eyes+ led strip light with white light.
    and where can I get them. Thanks in advance I hope someone would stop and take a look

PS
    I dont know much about cars so if its ok please put it in detail thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Contact garyq,he has a thread for that

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    anong specific na gusto mo sa set up mo? aesthetics lang or performance sa lighting? it also depends on your budget. some guys mistaken projector headlights as angel eyes. projectors are different from halo rings (the ring of light you see on the headlights). pm mo garyq for quotes on his set up.

btw: if this is your 1st headlight mod, lot me be the 1st to tell you not to buy those cheap HID bulbs and plug it into your non-projector headlight housing. kawawa kasalubong mo

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    *D3nb3r
    hahaha! yup this is my first and natatakot ako kasi Im driving around las pinas maraming masakit sa mata na ilaw! gusto ko sana iwasan yun. Thanks for the heads up!

And I only want it for aesthetics. Yup I dont know the difference Im a car noob thats why i joined tsikot. Projector headlights are like angel eyes when i googled projector headlights for toyota vios.. haha! thanks I'm gonna PM sir garyq

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by durantula35 View Post
    *D3nb3r
    hahaha! yup this is my first and natatakot ako kasi Im driving around las pinas maraming masakit sa mata na ilaw! gusto ko sana iwasan yun. Thanks for the heads up!

And I only want it for aesthetics. Yup I dont know the difference Im a car noob thats why i joined tsikot. Projector headlights are like angel eyes when i googled projector headlights for toyota vios.. haha! thanks I'm gonna PM sir garyq
    since it is your 1st sir, better make it right the 1st time if you plan on upgrading your headlights. better go to professional retrofitters for the set up than buy those cheap HID's or plug n play projectors. andyan si garyq of HIDretrofit.net(featured by topgear and autoindustriya) or you can try redline auto works (uses TRS products from US).

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kung bubuksan din lang naman ang head lights, better upgrade to hid with projectors.