New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Madalas nga yung wheel sensors ang may fault. Exposed kasi sa environment.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks guys.

baka nga ung sensor... may problem din kasi ung front suspension (some squeaking sound) after having it repaired.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Have you tried to activate the ABS with hard braking? Tignan mo muna kung affected. If it's over-active, better have it fixed... if it's out... oks lang yun...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    e pano kung hindi nag-off yung ABS light, pero nung nirestart ko nag-off din after. minsan lang ito mangyari, at kasabay niyang umiilaw ang hand brake light. ano kaya ang problema kapag ganun?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    problema ko rin ngayon yan..hehehe

pansin ko medyo malalim na rin yung brake disc rotor ..pero, i-try ko rin palinis muna (baklas) yung caliper..baka makatipid pa ng konti..hehehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Have the same light on in the Volvo. One of the rear wheel sensors is at fault. Hindi na namin pinaayos muna (the part is big and expensive for a Volvo, don't know for a Japanese brand). Black electrical tape over the idiot light.
    Had a friend who bought a LC100, one time the handbrake light turned on and wont go off. pina check sa casa and they also found out that the abs warning light has no bulb in it. when they put in a new bulb it was lighting up, sira pala ABS. if the warning light is on its just same old vehicle without ABS ang function ng brakes.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Importante diyan is road test niyo. Yung samin ginamitan ng scan tool and road test to determine what was at fault.

So now, we just drive it like it has conventional brakes.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    mazdamazda, bring it over and we'll scan it for you

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    papa mazda2x,

baka abs sensor marumi.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    same problem with ABS light of my then 316i, though mukhang di naman yata ABS pump(ang mahal nito)...madumi lang sensor. after a few times na pabalik-balik sa shop to have the deym sensor cleaned/fixed, i decided to just have the abs light 'disconnected'. kakairita kasi pag nakailaw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
ABS Warning Light is always on