New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was reading this law book and from my level of understanding hindi ka babayaran kapag

Expired liscense mo

Nagbayad ka ng cheke today at kahit dated today ang policy mo yung three days clearing ay puede ka pa din i deny on your claim. gahil considered daw iyon na hindi bayad

Drunk driving

Tama ba? Anymore?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hi Max. Many insurance companies give 60 days or even 90 days term.

I think as long as you have the policy already, you should be fine though your check is not yet encashed.

If you make a claim before the check is due, you have make good the check first.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    1. When you have your accident before the policy is issued.

2. When you have not paid your premiums.

Believe it or not me makukulit na tao na will claim even if the policy is
    not yet paid, kahit na sabihin mo pa na bayaran muna.

Yan na witness ko talaga yan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    question from an obvious know nothing : what if your warranty expires but you have your insurance/ Due to negligience, your car over heats or you break the clutch or God forbid the quality of the car is poor and the engine falls of, will this be covered by the insurance?

How about floods? What if you bump your brother's car in your garage?

Regarding car warranty, how long is it usually within the warranty?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fish_out_of_h20 View Post
    question from an obvious know nothing : what if your warranty expires but you have your insurance/ Due to negligience, your car over heats or you break the clutch or God forbid the quality of the car is poor and the engine falls of, will this be covered by the insurance?

How about floods? What if you bump your brother's car in your garage?

Regarding car warranty, how long is it usually within the warranty?
    If it's due to poor car quality, I think the insurance will have no choice.

Not sure about owner's negligence, although I believe some insurance packages do have the 'own damage' clause (also covers bumping someone else's car).

With regards to flood damage, it would already depend on your insurance package too.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Own damage is usually covered.

Flood damage is only covered if you have "Acts of God" or disaster coverage added to your insurance... which effectively doubles your premiums. It's a great service to have if you live in an area that floods over four feet every single year, but if you only see disastrous floods every 5-10 years, then you'll have saved enough off the lower premiums of the "regular' policy to cover any such damage... or build yourself a 2nd floor garage. :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hmm some insurance gives AOG for free na..

When is the time the insurance wont pay you?