New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    should be the same and should at least be valid for 1 year..

Quote Originally Posted by povillo View Post
    I will register my AUV next month, Ask ko lang if yung VTPL is same as TPL as required ng LTO for registration and it cost me P1000 last year. If they are both the same, di na ba ako need to get another TPL? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    should be the same and should at least be valid for 1 year..
    so it means, if I regularly renew my insurance with VTPL, no need to get the TPL from LTO? TIA

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

if you get a separate CTPL from other insurance company then no need for you to get one at LTO.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I see. thanks

When I renew my car registration, better to bring a copy of my insurance policy, Right?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mga sir may tanong din ako.

Magrerenew na ako ng rehistro sa Feb 11, yung CTPL ko until Feb 19 pa yung validity.

Pwede ba na yun parin ipresent ko o irerequire ako ng LTO na kumuha na ng bago?

May naka-encounter na ba ng ganito?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    I see. thanks

When I renew my car registration, better to bring a copy of my insurance policy, Right?
    Only CTPL shall suffice no need to bring the policy.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat valid nang at least 6 months ang TPL..

Quote Originally Posted by noone09 View Post
    Mga sir may tanong din ako.

Magrerenew na ako ng rehistro sa Feb 11, yung CTPL ko until Feb 19 pa yung validity.

Pwede ba na yun parin ipresent ko o irerequire ako ng LTO na kumuha na ng bago?

May naka-encounter na ba ng ganito?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    LTO does not sell TPLs. but there are a number of "favored" insurance firms beside the LTO bldg. i call them, "flavor of the month".
    but i wonder, if yours does not coincide with the registration period, can you ask the insurance to time their insurance expiration dates, to coincide with the registration period of the car? hassle if the insurance policy lapses 6 months before/after the registration pd.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    LTO does not sell TPLs. but there are a number of "favored" insurance firms beside the LTO bldg. i call them, "flavor of the month".
    but i wonder, if yours does not coincide with the registration period, can you ask the insurance to time their insurance expiration dates, to coincide with the registration period of the car? hassle if the insurance policy lapses 6 months before/after the registration pd.
    This isa good practice,para less complication( just in case)I' ve been doing this since my first car:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Salamat sa sagot mga sirs.

Tumawag at kumuha na ako ng CTPL sa Standard Insurance kanina lang. COD. 610 pesos.

Madedeliver din agad bukas.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast