New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    where can i get contact nos of banks that re sell repossesed cars?? thanks..

or locations of their warehouses

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik, RCBC Savings is at the alabang-zapote road, near marcos alvarez, in front of golden gate subdivision.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    union bank sa frisco, roosevelt avenue tapat ng watch tower church.

google search lang yan, "repossessed vehicles banks philippines"!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're going to get a car from them. Think twice. Most of those vehicles are either beaten badly by previous owners or were "cannibalized" by the bank mechanics.

In a bright note, baka maka-jackpot ka rin minsan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as-is where-is nga yan pero you can inspect naman e. for me better yan mga vehicles from the banks than those sold at second hand car shop. at least yung bank hindi mandadaya gaya di tulad ng mga secondhand car salesmen na inaatras ang odo. what-you-see-is-what-you-get, walang daya.

may inspection naman yan on the day of auction, pwede mo paandarin, kalikutin, silipin, pa-eyeball sa iyong favorite mechanic. pag nagustuhan mo bayaran mo na (40% down sa union bank 18 months to pay ang balance) tapos uwi mo na the same day.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung mga kakillala ko bago isolilalaspagin muna, minsan kakatayin.

dito yung isang bank manager may binebenta na 2002 Civic baka gusto mo>?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Repos have pros and cons... a good thing about them is that you can bid for a good price, and the actual condition is what you see. We've gotten repos twice already and so far so good (there could have been a 3rd,a 98' Nissan 200sx in very good condition but we were outmanuevered). You just have to look well and take your time to wait for a good deal.

Some banks that have a good number of repos are unionbank and UCPB i think. I work at Chinabank and i dont see too much on the aquired assets listing.

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hindi ba panget ang Feng Shui niyan? What I mean is minalas yung previous owner tapos kukunin mo? or dead ma na yung Feng Shui mura eh.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ayus sa reason.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    If you know how to cleanse it of the chi it has then it'll be as good as new. And take note, wala kang kailangan bilhin to cleanse it of its present chi. You go to a church to have it CLEANSED before having it BLESSED - magkaiba po iyon and the priest should know what the procedure is else look for someone else.

repossed cars from banks