New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Related po ito sa no. 1 question. Pero yong case ko po hindi sa akin yong sasakyan. Yong sasakyan na nakabangga sa akin ay loan daw nang radiowealth finance company na ang insurance ay parang sa kanila lang at yon daw ang gagamitin. gusto nang owner nang sasakyan na binangga ay sa toyota daw ipagawa. okay lang po ba mag demand ang owner nang nang binangga kung saan nya pwede ipagawa?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomel View Post
    Related po ito sa no. 1 question. Pero yong case ko po hindi sa akin yong sasakyan. Yong sasakyan na nakabangga sa akin ay loan daw nang radiowealth finance company na ang insurance ay parang sa kanila lang at yon daw ang gagamitin. gusto nang owner nang sasakyan na binangga ay sa toyota daw ipagawa. okay lang po ba mag demand ang owner nang nang binangga kung saan nya pwede ipagawa?
    the insurance company under which the vehicle in question is insured, usually has the say in where the car will be repaired.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Mapfre sent me couple of documents such as offer letter and authorization.signed the docs and sent it back thru lbc.questio : stop n po b bayad ko sa bank since mortgaged pa ung car ko? Total loss kasi ung claim ko

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeYamStewPeed View Post
    Mapfre sent me couple of documents such as offer letter and authorization.signed the docs and sent it back thru lbc.questio : stop n po b bayad ko sa bank since mortgaged pa ung car ko? Total loss kasi ung claim ko
    i believe you have to pay the annual premium in full, if the insurance company is to do its part of the contract.
    you also have to make kuwento the entire kuwento here, for the others to understand your kuwento.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Hello tsikoters,

Need your advice. I was involved in a car accident and I was at fault. Both I and the third party are insured. I only got a few scratches although his front bumper and radiator were damaged and need to be replaced. We decided to have the repairs covered by his insurance since the participation fee is cheaper than mine and I am willing to pay for it. My issue is, his insurance provider will be filing a lawsuit against me. I-dedemanda raw po ako. I am new to this insurance stuff and I am not sure what to do at this point. I am willing to pay his participation fee, but what do I do regarding the lawsuit?

Thanks in advance.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Hello tsikoters,

Need your advice. I was involved in an accident and I was at fault. Both I and the third party are insured. I suffered light scratches but his bumper and radiator got damaged and need replacement. We agreed to have his repairs covered by his insurance since his participation fee is cheaper than mine and I am willing to pay that fee (since I was at fault). The issue is, he told me his insurance provider will be filing a lawsuit against me. Idedemanda raw po ako kahit magbabayad ako ng participation fee kasi yun daw ang habol ng provider sakin. I am new to this insurance stuff and I am unsure what to do right now. I don't understand why there has to be a lawsuit if I will be paying upfront. Can someone enlighten me please?

Thanks in advance.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
questions on claiming insurance