New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by undercover View Post
    Complete ba requirements mo sir? If yes, sabi sakin kaya natatagalan yung response is baka nahihirapan sila i-contact yung employer mo.

Got my car loan approved. Yesterday ako nag pass ng requirements then today they called that I'm already approved.
    Fastest approval that I came to know recently was TFS when I inquired on getting a 2013 Fortuner at Toyota Calamba. Was there around lunch, later in the afternoon received a call that I can now pay the reservation the next day to book the unit. That was fast.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    good pm.

Anyone from bpi here?

I would like to apply for a car loan, actually a big bike loan. i back read this thread and i have a question. I currently dont work, not self employed either as of this moment, but i currently have 1m in my bank account, it is not in bpi though. I also receive remittances from my sister abroad. Its around 20-23k a month. I also have Post dated checks, 130k per month, pinagbentahan ng lupa.

The bigbike is priced at 650k. So less the 30% downpayment, the amount i will be loaning is 455k. that is 22-23k per month payable in 2 years. I dont want to pay in cash kasi sayang naman, tulog ang pera.

My question is can i be approved? Or regardless of how much you have in your bank account, if you dont have work, hindi maapprove? I just want to hear from your experiences at point of view. thanks guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234