New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Depends how much you are willing to lose

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Kung presyong palugi/pamigay ang benta may kukuha nyan for sure pero kung hindi eh as a buyer mas mainam pa kumuha ng bago talaga.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Pero meron naman pong mga dealer na bumibili ng kotse na may balance pa po? Like para lang maiwasan ang repossession? Lugi ba kapag sa dealer?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boyet_deleon View Post
    Pero meron naman pong mga dealer na bumibili ng kotse na may balance pa po? Like para lang maiwasan ang repossession? Lugi ba kapag sa dealer?
    Lugi ka lalo kapag sa dealer ka nagbenta
    I had a co worker before who wants to upgrade his ride from a sedan to an SUV. He traded/sold his car for a very low value (300K vs the selling rate of his car at the time in sulit was 380-400K) and add cash to have it as a dp for the SUV which he got via in-house financing pa.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Lugi talaga. There's no scenario where you would even break even. Noone would want to buy a 10 month old car for a price that's higher than bnew (because of interest).

Kahit nga cash mo bilhin yung kotse, if you sell it a mere 10 months after purchase, ang laki na ng depreciation. Put yourself in a buyer's shoes - bnew costs 1M and you're selling it for, say, 950k. 50k difference for a car na nagamit na ng iba? No thanks!

Eh pag assume balance, mas malaki pa kasi yung 1M car, most likely mga 1.2M total babayaran mo because of the interest. So you'll try to sell it at a price (incl the monthly payments that the buyer gas to pay ha) that'll be higher than a bnew one's SRP.

So talagang babaratin ka nila. To the point na halos wala ka nang nakuha vs. kung pinahatak mo nalang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    If you buy a new car and sold it the same day the selling price will be lower than what you paid for a few minutes ago

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Generally, no unless the buyer of the car will step into the shoes of the former owner . Let say the seller of the car will execute a deed of sale with assumption of mortgage and SPA in favor of the buyer ( dapat with consent of the bank especially if there is stipulation prohibiting the mortgagor to sell, alienate, dispose or mortgage during the existence of the mortgage contract ). Yun nga lang lugi ka
    Last edited by Tj_abs; March 28th, 2015 at 03:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    If you bought the car and you became the named owner under the loan, even if you don't drive it where it was parked from, it is a used car.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    I see, opo medyo bago pa yung car but because of emergency reasons (baka di mabayaran) at para di mahatak. talagang bentang palugi na lang po gawin ko mabayaran lang yung remaining loan sa bank. Thanks po in advance!

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Meron din nag aassist ng mga ganyan sa olx..Malamang mga buynsell cla pero no harm in checking them out. Pede mo cguro kausapin at humingi ng details.. AMCS2010 yung username.

eto nakalagay sa add nia

"Afraid of bank repossession? have unpaid months of monthly amortization?afraid of bank bad record?

I assist selling cars with assume balance, free of charge, free consultation, i want to share my expertise in this sales profession, i know what to post or pictures needed to make the sale fast. Please feel free to text or call me. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meron din nag aassist ng mga ganyan sa olx..Malamang mga buynsell cla pero no harm in checking them out. Pede mo cguro kausapin at humingi ng details.. AMCS2010 yung username.

eto nakalagay sa add nia

"Afraid of bank repossession? have unpaid months of monthly amortization?afraid of bank bad record?

I assist selling cars with assume balance, free of charge, free consultation, i want to share my expertise in this sales profession, i know what to post or pictures needed to make the sale fast. Please feel free to text or call me. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is it possible to trade my car even if it's not yet paid?