New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Semi OT:

Plain and Simple..

Pag dating sa mga ganyang scenario...

CI yung owner ng sasakyan kung bakit hindi capable magbayad ng "amortization"

Well considerate talaga kung "Medical Reasons" (Humanitarian)
    At talagang totoo ang "Reason"

Pero other terms pag dating sa pagsalo..

Kahit merong pambayad at kayang bayaran on the spot..

Still....

Kung "Irresponsible Spending" (Bisyo, maluho at kalokohan) hanap pa ng damay..

Barkada man or Even Bloodline Relatives at Immediate family.. kahit mag-asawa/live-in

Pag nabayaran naman, pero naka-collateral naman.. useless pa rin..

Ang good payer, pag sinabi na babayaran agad, kahit sa simpleng suking tindahan na lang..pag nag-utang, basta kinabukasan babayaran agad.

doon malalaman agad yung ugali ng isang tao na marunong mag-commit ng "Word-of-Honor"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Hello guys!

I need your legal advice on this matter.

I got my hyundai accent last Aug 2020 but comes November 2020 i lost my work so pinasalo ko car. We had deed of sales signed by the lawyer for him to continue paying from Dec 2020 to 2025, a total of 5 years. The problem now is ayaw nyang bayaran insurance and ginawa ng insurance ko is dineduct nya yung payment sa monthly amortization which shows na delayed yung payment for 2 months. And now penalties were added but insurance company assured na if mababayd yung insurance fee, then mawewaive lahat ng charges. Then now, sinabi k osa buyer yung options however he told me na hindi na nya kailangang bayaran insurance since it is a third party which is not right coz bpi and i agreed on it. Sometimes nacocontact, madalas hindi. I told them i will just get back the car and return their cash out of 80k and they told me i have to pay the monthly payments they paid. What will i do now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by miraolaha2393 View Post
    Hello guys!

I got my hyundai accent last Aug 2020 but comes November 2020 i lost my work so pinasalo ko car. We had deed of sales signed by the lawyer for him to continue paying from Dec 2020 to 2025, a total of 5 years. The problem now is ayaw nyang bayaran insurance and ginawa ng insurance ko is dineduct nya yung payment sa monthly amortization which shows na delayed yung payment for 2 months. And now penalties were added but insurance company assured na if mababayd yung insurance fee, then mawewaive lahat ng charges. Then now, sinabi k osa buyer yung options however he told me na hindi na nya kailangang bayaran insurance since it is a third party which is not right coz bpi and i agreed on it. Sometimes nacocontact, madalas hindi. I told them i will just get back the car and return their cash out of 80k and they told me i have to pay the monthly payments they paid. What will i do now?

may docs naman kayo signed agreement with lawyer na all payables as stipulated sa contract will be shouldered by him… so he should be the one to pay for the insurance as required sa contract… kung may mga penalties due to non payment, dapat isettle nya yun…

Lugi ka if kukunin mo yung car tapos papabayaran yung months na nabayaran nila kasi sila gumamit nung time na yun tapos babayaran mo… swerte nila…

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by miraolaha2393 View Post
    Hello guys!

my opinion,
    buy back the car.
    "pasalo" works only if all parties concerned, do what they're supposed to do.
    the buyer knows you're getting screwed, and he doesn't care.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the buyer knows you're getting screwed, and he doesn't care.
    This is the problem with all the pasalo. The buyer gets all benefits the seller gets the risk.

Recently sa news yung sumalo bigla na lang hindi ma contact at ayaw mag bayad ng monthly. Yung seller ngayon hinahabol ng banko.

Isn't there a way to transfer all the risk and liabilities to the buyer? Maybe transfer the entire loan to the buyer. But then again bank won't allow that.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    This is the problem with all the pasalo. The buyer gets all benefits the seller gets the risk.

Recently sa news yung sumalo bigla na lang hindi ma contact at ayaw mag bayad ng monthly. Yung seller ngayon hinahabol ng banko.

Isn't there a way to transfer all the risk and liabilities to the buyer? Maybe transfer the entire loan to the buyer. But then again bank won't allow that.
    what i do not understand is, why did not the lawyer explain all this to the seller?
    authorities warn would-be pasalo-ers, "to always include the bank in writing", to get the owner off the hook.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 21st, 2021 at 08:25 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016

Di ba hahatakin lang naman ng bank ang car if may problem? So buyer ang lugi, kasi si seller already accepted the loss by selling it, nothing more to lose except for credit score, if there is such a thing.

In fact, afaik, even if the buyer fully pays the car, ownership is still with the seller, unless, pumayag bank sa pasalo scheme. But in this case, mukhang hindi recognized ung pasalo dahil si seller pa rin hinahabol.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Di ba hahatakin lang naman ng bank ang car if may problem? So buyer ang lugi, kasi si seller already accepted the loss by selling it, nothing more to lose except for credit score, if there is such a thing.

In fact, afaik, even if the buyer fully pays the car, ownership is still with the seller, unless, pumayag bank sa pasalo scheme. But in this case, mukhang hindi recognized ung pasalo dahil si seller pa rin hinahabol.
    Hahatakin if the bank have the address of the buyer, I doubt the bank is even aware of the transaction between them. Seller pa rin hahabulin ng banko, might even file a case Kung malaki ang amount.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what i do not understand is, why did not the lawyer explain all this to the seller?
    authorities warn would-be pasalo-ers, "to always include the bank in writing", to get the owner off the hook.
    Will bank even facilitate that? You giving your loan to others? If I'm a bank nagpautang ako sa isang tao na na CI ko and approved, I don't think I would approve of transferring that loan to a person I don't know at di ko na CI.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Will bank even facilitate that? You giving your loan to others? If I'm a bank nagpautang ako sa isang tao na na CI ko and approved, I don't think I would approve of transferring that loan to a person I don't know at di ko na CI.
    Oo, hindi pwede i-assign without the banks approval.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast