New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Kausap ko agent ko sa comprehensive, next year daw implementation ng system na yan but na confuse ako kasi sabi nya ganun pa din daw at isama lang ang compulsory sa comprehensive. Anyway, let's see anong mangyari next year.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Kausap ko agent ko sa comprehensive, next year daw implementation ng system na yan but na confuse ako kasi sabi nya ganun pa din daw at isama lang ang compulsory sa comprehensive. Anyway, let's see anong mangyari next year.
    Ano diffeence ng CTPL sa excess bodily injuries and sa TPL property damage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit need pa natin khkung ng extra CTPL eh meron na kasama sa comprehensive insursnce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Better ask LTO, I'm sure millions of people are asking the same thing. [emoji23]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    is it possible that, unlike comprehensive insurance, TPL policy is uploaded online, so's LTO may verify its existence?

coverage-wise, TPL covers only the passengers of the binanggang sasakyan and other persons hurt as a result of the accident, with money limit (100K ?).
    people in the "offending" vehicle are not covered.
    i believe compre insurance covers for many things, including the requirements for TPL, but that has to be specifically mentioned at the front of the pollicy, to make it easy for LTO to assess.
    anyone who has had to read an insurance policy knows just how difficult it is to interpret them.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    It's actually there in the policy, both include TPL, it's just one is compulsory and the other voluntary. They just need to upload a COC equivalent for the VTPL - BI which is usually higher at 200k than the 50k CTPL (or is it 100k now?)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    It's actually there in the policy, both include TPL, it's just one is compulsory and the other voluntary. They just need to upload a COC equivalent for the VTPL - BI which is usually higher at 200k than the 50k CTPL (or is it 100k now?)
    mine is 100K.
    my comprehensive insurance folks include a half-sheet of paper for the LTO to collect, stating that the CTPL requirements are met. they also upload it in the internet, for confirmation needs.
    pinapatanggal ko yung AOG coverage, para makatipid.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Kumusta na pala to?
    Implemented na ba na if may Comprehensive insurance, no need na TPL?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie021 View Post
    Has anyone applied for an online CTPL instead of availing the ones near/inside LTO during renewal process? Mas mura kasi at nakalagay ieemail lang policy compare sa mga stalls sa lto which charge 1k+. Kindly share your experience, im looking to avail the online once I renew this year.
    This is an interesting thread

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Online CTPL for renewal of Vehicle registration