New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Mga bossing, newbie here na excited and aligaga at the same time hehe. I got a pretty nice discount and freebies from toyota pasig for fortuner G dsl at. Everything is done via txt lang. Si bank will soon issue a PO na. Me need ba ako i fill up na form or something from toyota that details the discount and freebies? Btw, we will avail the dealer's backup cam (AVT brand), anything we shld watch out for/inspect? Saka pag nakuha na namin yung car unit, me checklist ba that i can refer para there is nothing missed out? Gano kaya katagal ang LTO registration ng dealer? Any tips are welcome. Salamat.

One more thing, sabi ng SA from toyota need ko na daw i finalize un sa bank within the week pra mka order na siya kase mahirap daw makakuha ng unit na gusto ko color (super white). Di ba pde siya kumuha from other dealership? Or pde ba mag order na siya while waiting for bank?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shembot View Post
    Mga bossing, newbie here na excited and aligaga at the same time hehe. I got a pretty nice discount and freebies from toyota pasig for fortuner G dsl at. Everything is done via txt lang. Si bank will soon issue a PO na. Me need ba ako i fill up na form or something from toyota that details the discount and freebies? Btw, we will avail the dealer's backup cam (AVT brand), anything we shld watch out for/inspect? Saka pag nakuha na namin yung car unit, me checklist ba that i can refer para there is nothing missed out? Gano kaya katagal ang LTO registration ng dealer? Any tips are welcome. Salamat.

One more thing, sabi ng SA from toyota need ko na daw i finalize un sa bank within the week pra mka order na siya kase mahirap daw makakuha ng unit na gusto ko color (super white). Di ba pde siya kumuha from other dealership? Or pde ba mag order na siya while waiting for bank?
    pretty nice discount and freebies and everything is done via text sounds INHOUSE FINANCING to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

pretty nice discount and freebies and everything is done via text sounds INHOUSE FINANCING to me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    ^ nope sir. Clear sa SA na bank financing kami

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    bank financing - ikaw mismo ang pupunta sa bangko para mag-ayos ng papeles/requirements inshort ikaw magpapa-approve sa bangko saka ka pupunta sa dealer.

inhouse financing : punta ka sa dealer ang SA ang mag-aayos ng mga papeles/requirements para pa-approve sa bangko.

hayan para maliwanagan ka sa inhouse financing.

bank financing - ikaw mismo ang pupunta sa bangko para mag-ayos ng papeles/requirements inshort ikaw magpapa-approve sa bangko saka ka pupunta sa dealer.

inhouse financing : punta ka sa dealer ang SA ang mag-aayos ng mga papeles/requirements para pa-approve sa bangko.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Were you the one who directly coordinated with the bank or did the SA do the coordination for you? Kung direct, then that is the best offer but if not then the SA most probably will get a commission from the bank which the bank will in turn consider in the computation of your interest. [I am guessing the latter]
    Get a signed quotation from the dealer indicating all the details of the transaction including unit price, discounts, and freebies. Do not assume that an item will be a freebie if there is no signed agreement or offer. I personally was surprised that an EWD is not a basic frebiee (my fault since I assumed this since this was an unhaggled freebie in our first brand new purchase but not in the second).
    Cannot advise you on the dealer's backup cam, no experience getting extra accessories from the casa since it most of the time shouts "expensive".
    Regarding the checklist, you can find a lot of listings online. But as a guide, use the car brochure as your checklist.
    LTO registration OR/CR is may take from 2 weeks to indefinite. Try searching the no plate no travel policy topic in this forum if you want to destroy your day. Hahah
    Toyota SA normally wait for the PO (purchase order) from the bank before they order the unit, I believe your SA is telling the truth. If that is the color that you really like, just be patient. Kulitin mo na lang in a gentle way, malay mo madaan sa lambing.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Yes, aware naman ako sa part na yan
    i went/deal with the banks and while waiting for the approval eh i approached several dealers para makakuha ng better discount and freebies (hopefully better nga). Yung ibang areas medyo malabo sa akin (mentioned above).

Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    i went/deal with the banks and while waiting for the approval eh i approached several dealers para makakuha ng better discount and freebies (hopefully better nga). Yung ibang areas medyo malabo sa akin (mentioned above).
    ah ok. congrats sa new car bro pero kung ako sayo antay na lang ako ng bagong fort

nandedemonyo lang hehehe

ah ok. congrats sa new car bro pero kung ako sayo antay na lang ako ng bagong fort

nandedemonyo lang hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2015

naglevel-up na ang bank financing nowadays lalo na kung may bank account ka sa kanila. naapproved ako sa BPI without leaving home. all i need to do is email them. i just called or texted them when i need to clarify something immediately. in fact even sa signing ng docs they are willing to go to your place to bring the docs needed to be filled up and signed. then later they will mail you the notarized docs.

naglevel-up na ang bank financing nowadays lalo na kung may bank account ka sa kanila. naapproved ako sa BPI without leaving home. all i need to do is email them. i just called or texted them when i need to clarify something immediately. in fact even sa signing ng docs they are willing to go to your place to bring the docs needed to be filled up and signed. then later they will mail you the notarized docs.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Yes sir. I went to the bank directly. Then approached several dealers separately. Tama ka nga, i better get a signed quotation. Re backup cam, i totally agree with you. Ang mahal kaso we dont want to void the warranty e.

Sir natawa naman ako dun sa if u want to ruin your day read the no travel policy forum thread. Pero sana nman nde ako maiyak sa pagkuha ng plate. Hehe..

One more thing sir, baka alam mo. The SA will give a vkool oem tint (full body) kaso 1 month warranty lang. Lam ko 5 yrs ang vkool warranty? Baka japeks? Me ganun kaya sa dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Were you the one who directly coordinated with the bank or did the SA do the coordination for you? Kung direct, then that is the best offer but if not then the SA most probably will get a commission from the bank which the bank will in turn consider in the computation of your interest. [I am guessing the latter]
    Get a signed quotation from the dealer indicating all the details of the transaction including unit price, discounts, and freebies. Do not assume that an item will be a freebie if there is no signed agreement or offer. I personally was surprised that an EWD is not a basic frebiee (my fault since I assumed this since this was an unhaggled freebie in our first brand new purchase but not in the second).
    Cannot advise you on the dealer's backup cam, no experience getting extra accessories from the casa since it most of the time shouts "expensive".
    Regarding the checklist, you can find a lot of listings online. But as a guide, use the car brochure as your checklist.
    LTO registration OR/CR is may take from 2 weeks to indefinite. Try searching the no plate no travel policy topic in this forum if you want to destroy your day. Hahah
    Toyota SA normally wait for the PO (purchase order) from the bank before they order the unit, I believe your SA is telling the truth. If that is the color that you really like, just be patient. Kulitin mo na lang in a gentle way, malay mo madaan sa lambing.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Yes sir. I went to the bank directly. Then approached several dealers separately. Tama ka nga, i better get a signed quotation. Re backup cam, i totally agree with you. Ang mahal kaso we dont want to void the warranty e.

Sir natawa naman ako dun sa if u want to ruin your day read the no travel policy forum thread. Pero sana nman nde ako maiyak sa pagkuha ng plate. Hehe..

One more thing sir, baka alam mo. The SA will give a vkool oem tint (full body) kaso 1 month warranty lang. Lam ko 5 yrs ang vkool warranty? Baka japeks? Me ganun kaya sa dealer?
    You be the judge. I personally got my plate after 5 1/2 months (Oct 2013 purchase and April 2014 plate release). An officemate still has no plate from his April 2014 bought Crosswind with no outlook from the casa. Good thing OR/CR was obtained after 3 weeks by my officemate. Hopefully your luck is a lot better than us.

Couldn't comment on your query regarding tint. For peace of mind as advised by other forumers, you may opt to have the free tint replaced by another freebie like a visor or cargo tray depending on your preference and just have your tint installed at reputable shops with the proper warranty. Personally I just got the free tint without noting the brand or warranty, will just have it replaced by a better tint if its effectivity or look is no longer acceptable.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast