New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Thank you for prejudging me without even knowing me personally.
    If you do, you'll know that the Hiace van is there in the PH for family business, though it is still privately-license. The van is also paying for himself with its income from renting and its monthly amortization so no problem for us. The insurance arrears are merely cause of busyness of my father operating the business alone.

And you'll know also that my Kia Sorento SX is my SUV here in Canada, so that's doesn't even part of the picture.
    I appreciate your effort replying here in my thread but next time please know the details before opening your loud mouth.

This is supposed to be your attitude *victorevolution if you have the mind and manners we all have.

(Privately) Rent-a-van businesses are usually green-plated as many of my father's friends do own and operate.
    Yellow-plated vans are the ones used for shuttle services and school buses because they are required to do so.
    We've never had any problem with any enforcer or police with our business because we don't use it for colorum purposes.

A lot of friends are telling me this, thank you for adding another hope in my book.

That's what we are planning to do. Thanks!
    Since we are immigrants now, we decided to have the van rented since we are away and no one in my family drives it so better make it an income-generator for us.
    so your opinion is now a law.

so your evidence is to point out that others has been doing it hence why shouldnt i do it as well

so your defense is that no law enforcer has caught you so why wouldn't be that a problem for you.

tsk tsk tsk the law maybe harsh but it is still the law, no need to know you personally since it already show you can afford another vehicle yet tinipid mo ang safety ng passenger mo who pays for a fee

art 3 Philippine civil code- read it!

even though a third party is at fault as long as you are a in a business of public transportation you would shoulder the cost of any medical expense of your passenger- by law- transpo law(despite it's age it is still in effect )

if other will be gentle on you i will not!

THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTION OR IN THIS CASE INACTION

think before opening your loud mouth when all it spill is ignorance on your part

your paawa effect of using the van to pay for it without the necessary paper work or legality is just plain stupid.
    Last edited by victorevolution; February 8th, 2014 at 10:50 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hold it boys... hinay hinay sa mga wordings!!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Thank you for prejudging me without even knowing me personally.
    If you do, you'll know that the Hiace van is there in the PH for family business, though it is still privately-license. The van is also paying for himself with its income from renting and its monthly amortization so no problem for us. The insurance arrears are merely cause of busyness of my father operating the business alone.

And you'll know also that my Kia Sorento SX is my SUV here in Canada, so that's doesn't even part of the picture.
    I appreciate your effort replying here in my thread but next time please know the details before opening your loud mouth.

This is supposed to be your attitude *victorevolution if you have the mind and manners we all have.

(Privately) Rent-a-van businesses are usually green-plated as many of my father's friends do own and operate.
    Yellow-plated vans are the ones used for shuttle services and school buses because they are required to do so.
    We've never had any problem with any enforcer or police with our business because we don't use it for colorum purposes.

A lot of friends are telling me this, thank you for adding another hope in my book.

That's what we are planning to do. Thanks!
    Since we are immigrants now, we decided to have the van rented since we are away and no one in my family drives it so better make it an income-generator for us.
    Sir sensya kung makikisawsaw po.

Hindi porket ginagawa ng iba eh tama. Ang tawag diyan dito sa lugar namin "colorum". Privately owned vehicle ibinabyahe either on a fix route (most often) or whatever is agreed.

Malaki liability mo sa itaas kung nagkataon Sir.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234