New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gumersindo View Post
    Yes we are willing to settle the payable amount from his insurance. We are just afraid that they might ask for more in the future. This is a very helpful advice that enlighten my curiosity. Thanks a lot!
    Bayaran mo lang yung damage mo, and wala ka right magdemand na sa labas ng casa gawin kasi right nya yun, kung di mo sya binanga, wala sana aberya. Kahit pa sibihin natin na aksidente yan. Buti nga di ka sisingilin dun sa mga araw na wala sya gagamitin na sasakyan.

Anyways, it is your right to pay only for the expenses involved sa accident, like participation and depreciation. Kung may mali man sa trabaho after, labas ka na dun, sya ang pumili ng shop san nya ipapasok at nagawa mo na rin part mo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Papirmahin mo sya ng waiver after mo ibigay ang pera. The doc that says all damages have been remunerated with your payment and anything that arises thereafter is none of your business. sorry for the wording, di ako abugado

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Guys, tanong lang po - What if the one hit me don't have insurance, it's the insurance company's responsibility to go after him right? and I don't need to wait if the other party will pay up or not right? in short, it's their problem at I-RE-RELEASE nila agad ang sasakyan upon repair kahit hindi pa sila naka-singil doon sa nakabangga?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by motoristaako89 View Post
    Guys, tanong lang po - What if the one hit me don't have insurance, it's the insurance company's responsibility to go after him right? and I don't need to wait if the other party will pay up or not right? in short, it's their problem at I-RE-RELEASE nila agad ang sasakyan upon repair kahit hindi pa sila naka-singil doon sa nakabangga?
    Yes. Casa will start to repair your vehicle if may authorization na from the insurance and it will be released once you settle the remaining participation fee.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i believe most insurance claims require a police report, except self-accident? contact your insurance agent, asap! "na-aksidente ako. what do i need?"
    good luck, po.
    guys help po
    hays. problemado ako now sa insurance. nasangkotnako sa aksidente kailangan ko paayusin yung kotse ng nabangga ko. problema wala sya insurance ako naman meron comprehensive kaso lang late ko nabayaran. nabayaran ko lang sya the day after nung accident. so june 18 nangyari accident, june 19 ko nabayaran. pero yung proposal nung june 13 pa lumbas di ko lang nabayaran. so namomoroblema ako ngayon kasi baka ma reject ako ng insurance company kailangan ko ipalit yung date sa police blotter at manconvince yung nabangga ko na ipalit statement kung papayag sya at yung pulis. hays what to do?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jnjmn View Post
    guys help po
    hays. problemado ako now sa insurance. nasangkotnako sa aksidente kailangan ko paayusin yung kotse ng nabangga ko. problema wala sya insurance ako naman meron comprehensive kaso lang late ko nabayaran. nabayaran ko lang sya the day after nung accident. so june 18 nangyari accident, june 19 ko nabayaran. pero yung proposal nung june 13 pa lumbas di ko lang nabayaran. so namomoroblema ako ngayon kasi baka ma reject ako ng insurance company kailangan ko ipalit yung date sa police blotter at manconvince yung nabangga ko na ipalit statement kung papayag sya at yung pulis. hays what to do?
    talk to your insurance.
    it is possible that you are still covered, even if your payment was late. look at your policy's included dates.
    ang dami diyan, monthly ang bayad ng insurance. yet, when they get into an accident, all they are asked to do, is to pay the annual total in full, and they still get the full benefit.

if you alter the details of the accident (e.g., dates), and the insurance investigator finds out (this is what he is paid to do: to find out), whatever benefits you might have been entitled to before, might be denied, because you falsified your claim.

a lot of these "nebulous issues", are influenced by your relationship with your insurance provider.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2018 at 05:56 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    talk to your insurance.
    it is possible that you are still covered, even if your payment was late. look at your policy's included dates.
    ang dami diyan, monthly ang bayad ng insurance. yet, when they get into an accident, all they are asked to do, is to pay the annual total in full, and they still get the full benefit.

if you alter the details of the accident (e.g., dates), and the insurance investigator finds out (this is what he is paid to do: to find out), whatever benefits you might have been entitled to before, might be denied, because you falsified your claim.

a lot of these "nebulous issues", are influenced by your relationship with your insurance provider.

good luck.
    thank you sir sa advice, really appreciate it. ilang araw na ako namomroblema dito sa nangyari, i really don't have any idea what to do. it's my first time to buy a brand new car so wala akong experience with the insurance situation. natatakot kasi ako sir if i reject ng insurance company i have to pay for the damages ng car nya sa casa na aabutin ng 185k plus yung damage pa sa car ko na mas malaki na di ko pa napapa estimate sa casa grabe di ko kaya yun. yung insurance ko kasi nag bigay ng proposal ang nakalagay dun Period of insurance is june 13, 2018 to june 13, 2019 both dates inclusive at 12:00:00 PMPhilippine Standard Time so does this mean na covered ang accident nung june 18? kahit di ko pa nababayaran. is this the insurance policy na? or iba ito? kasi ang sabi sa akin ng tita ko sa BDO yung insurance policy daw po ay magsstart lng sa day na nag bayad ako. eh nabayaran ko lang po nung june 19. thank you in advance doc

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thank you sir sa advice, really appreciate it. ilang araw na ako namomroblema dito sa nangyari, i really don't have any idea what to do. it's my first time to buy a brand new car so wala akong experience with the insurance situation. natatakot kasi ako sir if i reject ng insurance company i have to pay for the damages ng car nya sa casa na aabutin ng 185k plus yung damage pa sa car ko na mas malaki na di ko pa napapa estimate sa casa grabe di ko kaya yun. yung insurance ko kasi nag bigay ng proposal ang nakalagay dun Period of insurance is june 13, 2018 to june 13, 2019 both dates inclusive at 12:00:00 PMPhilippine Standard Time so does this mean na covered ang accident nung june 18? kahit di ko pa nababayaran. is this the insurance policy na? or iba ito? kasi ang sabi sa akin ng tita ko sa BDO yung insurance policy daw po ay magsstart lng sa day na nag bayad ako. eh nabayaran ko lang po nung june 19. thank you in advance doc
    "hindi ko alam."
    your tita's advice stems from her experience with bdo.
    it does seem, that your insurance provider might practise the same kind of insurance.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    talk to your insurance.

good luck.
    btw po i have paid full na yung insurance. it's a premium? i don't really know what it means. i paid 22, 511php yun nga lang i don't know if ma cocover yung day ng accident. thank you again

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    btw po i have paid full na yung insurance. it's a premium? i don't really know what it means. i paid 22, 511php yun nga lang i don't know if ma cocover yung day ng accident. thank you again
    yespo. premium is what you pay, for the insurance coverage, as described in that insurance policy with very fine print.

the better way to find the answers to your concerns, is to ask the insurance provider.
    of course, that would mean, you will be spilling the beans.
    but i can not advise you to do something that is illegal.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2018 at 06:37 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast