New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Nabasa mo na nga yung steps pero may tanong ka pa rin, ibig sabihin hindi detailed yung nabasa mo. I think that type of coverage pays for damage to your vehicle or his/her vehicle besides an accident. That examples includes to a natural incident. Consider the value of your vehicle and make the decision you think is right. To get more details, find it here Car Insurance Shopping Guide: How To Get The Best Deal

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    May tanong lang. Got in an accident...

We didn't file police report and noob me didn't get the plate number nor photo of the driver's dl. Got dashcam footage pero blurry yung plate number. Nakausap ko naman HR nila and they seem cooperative. Hoping for the best na lang ako na matino ngang kausap ang may-ari ng truck.
    Yung insurance provider ko dati may pro forma claim form for parties involved in accident, may salaysay bawa't isa, may drawing ng event, and both parties sign the form,

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    tanong lang po regarding BPIMS. It's been almost three weeks nareceive ng BPIMS Cagayan ung lahat ng documents for evaluation pero wala pa rin silang updates if approve ung insurance claim ko. Sinasabi lang nila na they are waiting for the head office para maevaluate ung claims pero until now wala silang response sa mga inquiries ko. Ano po dapat gawin ko regarding this? thanks in advance sa sasagot.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by altz86 View Post
    tanong lang po regarding BPIMS. It's been almost three weeks nareceive ng BPIMS Cagayan ung lahat ng documents for evaluation pero wala pa rin silang updates if approve ung insurance claim ko. Sinasabi lang nila na they are waiting for the head office para maevaluate ung claims pero until now wala silang response sa mga inquiries ko. Ano po dapat gawin ko regarding this? thanks in advance sa sasagot.
    kulitin mo lang. hehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Here's the scenario:

1. Accident. Delivery Truck hit my car's rear breaking my right brake light and some scratches on my rear bumper.
    2. Other party agreed to let their insurance handle the repairs para hindi na nila ireimburse pa sa akin ang participation fee ko kung magkanya-kanya kaming pagawa.
    3. I already talked to BPI MS (my insurance) and they sent me a scanned copy of the Certificate of No Claim via email saying that the original is available for pickup at their office.

Question: Necessary pa ba yung original hard copy? If yes, kelangan ko ba pick up (or pa-pickup) or can I just tell BPI to mail the certificate to the other party (or other party's insurance)?

About having the other party's insurance... ano ang usual na next step pag ganito? Walang kumokontak sa akin from the other party insurance. I am expecting na they will contact me for the requirements or where and how i-a-assess ang damage.

Ang akala ko kapag ganito, insurance to insurance na ang usapan.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456