New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Based on current market rate of P1.6M Forester car with 30% downpayment and 60 months term, the most attractive Interest Rate I received is ~9% with an Add-On Rate of ~24%. While I'm good with Forester, the upcoming release of Montero/Forester/Everest vehicle makes me think twice. Assuming the cost of money is the primary consideration to purchase now or wait, what would be the future interest rate? With factors such as Christmas and election coming, will the cost of borrowing increase or go down in the next 3-6-9 months?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Any thoughts on this?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Interest rates aren't expected to change significantly in the coming year. Even if there's a pending US rate hike, global interest rates are still low.

Banks will charge you an annual interest rate of around 7-8% for a 5-year loan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Interest rates aren't expected to change significantly in the coming year. Even if there's a pending US rate hike, global interest rates are still low.

Banks will charge you an annual interest rate of around 7-8% for a 5-year loan.
    Oh wow. And the total interest for the full amortization period, realized upfront on the (full) principal.....

Deym!....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.2K _/_/_/_/_/:horse:_/_/_/_/_/