New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    balak ko i kuha ng comprehensive insurance yung 2011 ko kotse bago ko i benta for peace of mind sa mga scammers, transferable ba ang comprehensive insurace sa next owner?
    Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Toyota Pasig informed me that they can't include Acts of Nature and Towing in my insurance anymore because my car is 13 yrs old I am thinking if I should switch insurance but then the last time I claimed was 2016 pa (own damage)

Also, P180k na lang ba talaga value ng 2010 1.6G Altis? I am looking online and most are selling 300k (average)

The rest of my family only insures up to the 5th year but I still want mine insured kasi
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 7th, 2023 at 06:46 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Toyota Pasig informed me that they can't include Acts of Nature and Towing in my insurance anymore because my car is 13 yrs old I am thinking if I should switch insurance but then the last time I claimed was 2016 pa (own damage)

Also, P180k na lang ba talaga value ng 2010 1.6G Altis? I am looking online and most are selling 300k (average)

The rest of my family only insures up to the 5th year but I still want mine insured kasi
    Peace of mind if may insurance. So I would go for it kahit ganyan kababa.
    Na try nyo bang iinquire sa ibang insurance provider that will accept >10 yrs old na car?
    Baka may mas magandang deal compared current insurance provider nyo.

Inquiring online site via ecamparemo, ichoose, or moneymax might give you an idea how much are they willing to offer you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009

i can try to answer yung 2nd query. yung insured value ng saksakyan is not based on the market value but rather book value wherein mayroong set depreciation every year kaya pumapatak na 180k.

swerte ka na willing sila to insure ang 13y/o car. yun insurance namin noon para sa 1996 civic vti at 2002 fuego refuse na nila coverage after 10yrs. i forgot what company

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Our 2003 vios is still insured by bpims. Comorehensive with acts of god and towing...

But maybe because the car was insured by them since day1.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010

pa-member ka Ms Cathy sa AAP -me free towing yun.
    then sa kanila ka na di pa-insure.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Post-encumbrance, we keep it above basic by adding enhanced 3rd Party Property Damage & Bodily Injury Liability to the 100k CTPL. Own-damages, we self-sort em. Simple, hobo....& yes, safety, like penance, is always part of our daily prayer.Insurance for old cars?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The thing with insurance is if you do not have own damage clause, they cannot give maximum value for damage to property and additional TPL ...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The thing with insurance is if you do not have own damage clause, they cannot give maximum value for damage to property and additional TPL ...
    Not maximum, but 250-300k for each of the 2 clauses gives you a bit more mind peace than the bare minimum of 100k CTPL...All for a small fraction of own-damage premium.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    May 2014

sakin sa phil brit 198k
    6k binayaran with aog na kay miss.nica

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast