New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    How much was it finally? And the value assigned to the car?
    P6K. 200k na lang, 2010 Altis 1.6 G M/T. Sa casa yan kaya gusto ko

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    P6K. 200k na lang, 2010 Altis 1.6 G M/T. Sa casa yan kaya gusto ko

diba pag luma kotse na eh may "non-casa" disclosure na hindi na pwede pa ayos sa casa yung sasakyan dahil nga depreciated na ang value, tapos casa pa mismo ang nag bebenta ng insurance???

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    diba pag luma kotse na eh may "non-casa" disclosure na hindi na pwede pa ayos sa casa yung sasakyan dahil nga depreciated na ang value, tapos casa pa mismo ang nag bebenta ng insurance???
    Toyota Pasig yan agent ko. Sa kanya ako ever since I bought my car saka ang receipt ko Toyota.

Last time nag claim ako, the car was 6 yrs old. Sa ibang casa ko pa nga pinaayos, Pasig na lang nag coordinate. The best customer service ng Toyota Insurance for old cars?

Last edited by _Cathy_; March 19th, 2022 at 08:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Toyota Pasig yan agent ko. Sa kanya ako ever since I bought my car saka ang receipt ko Toyota.

Last time nag claim ako, the car was 6 yrs old. Sa ibang casa ko pa nga pinaayos, Pasig na lang nag coordinate. The best customer service ng Toyota Insurance for old cars?

Pumayag ang insurer na ipasok sa casa ang 6 year old car mo?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pumayag ang insurer na ipasok sa casa ang 6 year old car mo?
    Yup, in house ang insurance ko (Toyota Pasig) kaya I just submitted the docs to casa

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    In house means, sa kanila mo binili di ba? Who is the insurer?

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    For our 14 year old car, we only took the following

No comprehensive anymore
    Took out AoG because the value of the insured amount will bencut greatly should this be needed by depreciation and participation so dont think it was needed.

TPL
    Property Damage 300k
    I forgot the last one but i recall it was for bodily injury coverage of 300k

Premium paid was 1700php last year.

Car was already sold early this year because constantly parked lang and maluluma/masira for little use.

It was the 2008 city i-dsi. I think the assessed value of car covered was 150kphp.

Regarding this, as long as it was never taken off with no insurance coverage, there should be no issue with modifying policy/coverage with any insurance provider. As far as i know.

We used to have a truck. It was on compre insurance til its late age. A 1998 nkr 4 wheeler. In the later part of life, we were annually paying around 5k php for the compre insurance for the truck. Insured valur around 150k i recall.

But even with compre, with the age i recall towing only covered cars up to 10 years of age per policy.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    For our 14 year old car, we only took the following

No comprehensive anymore
    Took out AoG because the value of the insured amount will bencut greatly should this be needed by depreciation and participation so dont think it was needed.

TPL
    Property Damage 300k
    I forgot the last one but i recall it was for bodily injury coverage of 300k

Premium paid was 1700php last year.

Car was already sold early this year because constantly parked lang and maluluma/masira for little use.

It was the 2008 city i-dsi. I think the assessed value of car covered was 150kphp.

Regarding this, as long as it was never taken off with no insurance coverage, there should be no issue with modifying policy/coverage with any insurance provider. As far as i know.

We used to have a truck. It was on compre insurance til its late age. A 1998 nkr 4 wheeler. In the later part of life, we were annually paying around 5k php for the compre insurance for the truck. Insured valur around 150k i recall.

But even with compre, with the age i recall towing only covered cars up to 10 years of age per policy.
    Ito ang hinahanap ko, excess TPL only for Body Injury and Property Damage. Sadly, Wala akong makita na ganito.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    In house means, sa kanila mo binili di ba? Who is the insurer?
    In house yeah sa Toyota ako nagbayad ng insurace. IIRC standard. I like in house kasi kapag claim ko sa casa na ko submit ng docs

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    In house yeah sa Toyota ako nagbayad ng insurace. IIRC standard. I like in house kasi kapag claim ko sa casa na ko submit ng docs

And let me guess, you also bring this old car to the casa for regular maintenance?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast