New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My car fell into an open manhole several years ago (Civic FD). My insurance covered it... Tire, rim, lower control arm, sub-frame, strut/damper, and other misc. items. Honda estimated it at around 60-70k. My insurance approved it.

I believe I only paid 4k as own-damage participation fee.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    My car fell into an open manhole several years ago (Civic FD). My insurance covered it... Tire, rim, lower control arm, sub-frame, strut/damper, and other misc. items. Honda estimated it at around 60-70k. My insurance approved it.

I believe I only paid 4k as own-damage participation fee.
    maybe thats because kasama ibang parts. unlike sa TS na tire lang talaga.

i think the wisdom here is they dont want to cover the parts na nauubos, tulad ng gulong, langis, coolant, etc. unless kasama sya sa damage ng ibang parts which means di pa dapat talaga masira yung gulong pero nasira.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; April 27th, 2016 at 08:13 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    maybe thats because kasama ibang parts. unlike sa TS na tire lang talaga.

i think the wisdom here is they dont want to cover the parts na nauubos, tulad ng gulong, langis, coolant, etc. unless kasama sya sa damage ng ibang parts which means di pa dapat talaga masira yung gulong pero nasira.
    Thanks po sa mga info. Yes, correct. Tire lang nadamage sa akin.

Im now asking bridgestone if covered ba to ng warranty nila. They said they will bring the tire sa main office nila for inspection.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gaspanic View Post
    Im now asking bridgestone if covered ba to ng warranty nila. They said they will bring the tire sa main office nila for inspection.
    I was just about to suggest that you bring the tire back to the dealer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12