New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    It's ok. You got a standard rate. Not that high nor that low. Although of course you could have gotten a bit lower but you can rest easy na hindi ka naman naisahan. Note that your rate falls somewhere in the middle of the standard rating. Aside from that its under bank financing. And Federal is a good company. Among the companies that I know, they are one of the more reliable ones pagdating sa claims. Never mind those who said they got premium that are much lower than what you got. We can report them to IC if you want para sila naman ang magdusa, hehe. Joke lang peeps walang hihirit.

It's still not too late though. Hingi ka na lang sa kanila ng discount or paendorse mo na lang na kung pwede sana ay babaan nila ang rate. O kaya lilipat mo na kamo next year sa iba. Pag hindi pa sila pumayag aba ewan ko na lang. Give it a shot, good luck.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    SA ko 30k yung sinasabing insurance for my honda jazz,buti na lang may friend ako sa BPI 25k lang bigay sa akin naka tipid pa ako 5k may AOG pa

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Medyo mahal pa yan john5.

Got mine 29K lang. Unit price is 1.7M. Kaso mataas yung deductible

Aayusin ko 'to sa renewal this March.. [size=1]Hay ang bilis ng panahon..[/size]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks a lot Derf! Now I know I made the right decision, mababa ang pasenysa ko sa mga mabagal na bagay/process and you saying that Federal is a good company with regard to claims brings me a lot of comfort.

What is JPE though? Is that an agency or middle man?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    JPE is probably an insurance agency, as its name implies (JPE Insurance). An agency is also a middle man representing insurance companies.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    chevy cruze ls a/t
    car price 908k
    comprehensive insurance 27k bpi/ms

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    so, for example if bibili ako ng SUV worth 1.5M, pwede ba sa iba ako bibili ng insurance? what will be the process pag ganon? kasi normally sa quote ng agent, kasama na dun yung insurance, LTO, etc . . . .

thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    If it's a cash purchase, then you definitely can get your insurance from anyone. But if it's a financed unit, you can still get your insurance from outside but it has to be accredited with the financing company. Also ask the insurance if they are accredited with the casa youre buying it from so that in case of accident you wont have any problem during the first 3 years wherein you are allowed to have your car repaired in the casa.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by derf8666 View Post
    If it's a cash purchase, then you definitely can get your insurance from anyone. But if it's a financed unit, you can still get your insurance from outside but it has to be accredited with the financing company. Also ask the insurance if they are accredited with the casa youre buying it from so that in case of accident you wont have any problem during the first 3 years wherein you are allowed to have your car repaired in the casa.
    Actually gray area yan mga accreditation ek ek ek.
    The Insurance industry is regulated. Everyone should not fall
    to that accreditation game.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    we are planning to buy it in Cash, thanks for the advice, now, we just have to choose which is best should we opt for insurance that have affiliated casa in Mindanao, kasi, we might be buying the car in Manila, but most of the time, it will be used in Davao-Digos area.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How much is your bnew car insurance?