New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by derf8666 View Post
    AOG is 0.5% as mandated by PIRA (insurance regulating body). May fine sila if they are caught. So AOG cannot be just additional 2k for a 700k+ car. Assuming at 700k, additional premium would be 3,500 plus approx 25% taxes or about 875 totals about 4,375.

Unlike fire insurance, motor car insurance walang fixed na rates. Meron lang standard rates:

for brand new SUV ay mga 1.3% to 1.5%
    for brand new sedans ay mga 2%-2.5%
    Of course guide lang yan. Your rate will depend on the insurance company. also how much businesses you give to them. Also your claim history can affect your rates. and others..

AOG fixed at 0.5%

Taxes include the following:
    12% VAT
    12.5% doc stamps
    local government tax ranging from 0.15% above (not sure, basta minimal lang siya)
    Buhayin ko tong thread, I thought I read here somewhere na SUVs have a higher premium coz they're considered as commercial vehicles. So, in fact based on the above they cost much lower to insure, is this still the case today? 2011 pa ata itong thread.

Just to clarify, the standard rates apply only to theft and OD? Add the VTPL and BI, then subject to 25% taxes, right?

If this guide still applies, up how to old should the vehicle be to be able to fall under these rates?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Kung gusto mo mura ang insurance premium mo, ung fair market value ng car mo ibaba mo, the higher the FMV the higher the premium.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Got qoutation from MAPFRE, Standard, Commonwealth & Malayan Insurance. Qouted price ranges from 36.8K to 42K. Participation fee varies as well 0.5 & 1% of vehicle value. Bdway that's for Ford Everest 2.2 Titanium

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    mine is 49k+ for 2016 Starex worth 2.150m, Standard Insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    What standard insurance branch did ya got it. What is weird if you will get it a qoute in their website and payonline it is much lower compare sa mga known branches nila.. Also most of their contact tel are not attended ring lang ng ring. Kaya I chose Mapfre even if sya pinakahigh qoute proven na sya na madali kausap even on claims. Nahaggle ko lang na 0.5% ang partcipation fee.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    hindi na ako nakipag haggle eh, yung bdo loan officer na nag choose nyang standard insurance. yung last car ko din sa mafre ako. About claiming, never pa ako kahit isang beses nag claim kaya hindi ko pa din alam process sa ganyan but I know whats the participation means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Insurance is about 2.5-3% of the value of the vehicle. It is important to check the participation fee, this also affects the insurance premium cost. Some dealer in house insurance give 0 participation.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    I got insurance for a 2015 Toyota Vios 1.3 Base M/T for ₱14,678.75. Has anyone gotten a rate lower than this?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hi Guys,

Cheers. Vigattin Insurance

You may now enjoy the cheapest on line motor car insurance ,Cheapest Comprehensive Auto Motor Car Insurance in the Philippines , quick and easy free quotation in just few steps for a minute, hassle free. They offer QBE Seaboard , Standard, People's general Insurance, Alpha and Stronghold.Free 24/7 roadside assistance , free passenger accident up to 250,000.00 and fix participation of 2,000.00. Claims proven quick and accredited to all dealers.

I hope this may help.Godbless.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    18k tucson
    Dre, ilang years ito?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How much is your bnew car insurance?