New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    please dont lose hope. what you experience seems like a case of bank people being greedy. 3 months hatak na? Stop thinking you did something wrong and you owe the bank a kiss to their asses. You are the customer. You are paying for the car. Ask for a manager, demand for the highest person you can get until you get what you want. You are paying.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rflores View Post
    please dont lose hope. what you experience seems like a case of bank people being greedy. 3 months hatak na? Stop thinking you did something wrong and you owe the bank a kiss to their asses. You are the customer. You are paying for the car. Ask for a manager, demand for the highest person you can get until you get what you want. You are paying.
    yan naman ang business ng bank eh.... based on greed.
    imagine the interests that they pay you on your savings and time deposit?
    imagine the interests that they get for your credit cards?

generally, banks are greedy. the TS did something right by prioritizing the medical need of the parent.
    imagine having gone through his scenario..... and if he prioritized paying his car, but lost his mom in the process.

to the TS, always remember.... what God removed, He always replaces and restores.... And he gives something better dun sa nawala sa iyo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Very True.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_t View Post
    Very True.
    Guys help me naman kc I am 3 mos delayed sa payment due to financial prob at tgal release ng incentive sa office. Ngayon I received a call from repo men they can only give daw until 29th of december pra ma provide payment. Nag request kc ako bka pwede ma extend kasi nga by first or 2nd wk pa ng january ma release ung incentive ko after hoildays daw kc..

What to do? Pano ba reinstatement at magkno kya aabutin .. kc ang sbi ng repo men ang bbyaran ko daw pra d mkuha sskyan is 51k. pro monthly payment ko is 14,545.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ajane View Post
    Guys help me naman kc I am 3 mos delayed sa payment due to financial prob at tgal release ng incentive sa office. Ngayon I received a call from repo men they can only give daw until 29th of december pra ma provide payment. Nag request kc ako bka pwede ma extend kasi nga by first or 2nd wk pa ng january ma release ung incentive ko after hoildays daw kc..

What to do? Pano ba reinstatement at magkno kya aabutin .. kc ang sbi ng repo men ang bbyaran ko daw pra d mkuha sskyan is 51k. pro monthly payment ko is 14,545.
    Best call your bank/account officer, not the repo men. Repoman only does what he's told...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    yan naman ang business ng bank eh.... based on greed.
    imagine the interests that they pay you on your savings and time deposit?
    imagine the interests that they get for your credit cards?

generally, banks are greedy. the TS did something right by prioritizing the medical need of the parent.
    imagine having gone through his scenario..... and if he prioritized paying his car, but lost his mom in the process.
    You call an institution lending money at 5-8% a YEAR greedy? Eh pano pa yung mga nagtitinda ng pagkain na 50% ang tubo, mga gumagawa ng produkto in a few minutes or hour with 20-30% profit, anu sila demonyo?

Aside from deposit interest, which is an obvious bank expense, may mga empleyado din silang dapat pasweldohin, sistemang dapat paganahin, at pwestong dapat rentahin. Aside from the fact that these are private institutions, na syempre driven for profit. Sino bang private company ang ayaw ng profit, but I won't call them greedy.

The bank never forces anyone to take a loan from them, it is their client who applies for it. With regards to credit cards, you could last for decades without having to pay any interest if you pay before your due date. Kita ka pa nga kung sinusulit mo yung mga rewards nila like earning points or freebies if you are qualified (e.g. free Jollibee for every 3K purchase or BDO rewards points for maintaining at least 50K).

Kung financially lacking (eto yung mga gastador, ubos ubos biyaya, o wagas kung makagamit ng credit card), yung tao ang nagpabaya dun at alam naman nating lahat na walang libre sa mundo. Dadalihin ka talaga ng mga bankgko sa legal na paraan to protect their company.
    Now, kung lumubog ka sa utang due to unforseen circumstance like may nagkasakit or natrahedya, wala tayong magagawa ganun talaga ang buhay. To be sure na protected ka sa mga ganyan, get a loan insurance or in the case of an auto loan, mahahatak talaga. That's life ika nga, parang bato... it's hard.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    You call an institution lending money at 5-8% a YEAR greedy?
    HELP:

I am thinking of REFINANCING / BUYOUT - Ano po ang advice nyo?
    Meron akong Toyota Hiace 2016, 2.5 years kong nabayaran, pero nag-lapse ako ng 3 months dahil nalugi negosyo ko.
    Ayoko po ma-repo.
    I am thinking of looking for Refinancing or BuyOut (Car Loan Refinance) para masalba ko van ko.
    Sino po may ganitong experience?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by IcePalace View Post
    HELP:

I am thinking of REFINANCING / BUYOUT - Ano po ang advice nyo?

Meron akong Toyota Hiace 2016, 2.5 years kong nabayaran, pero nag-lapse ako ng 3 months dahil nalugi negosyo ko.
    Ayoko po ma-repo.

I am thinking of looking for Refinancing or BuyOut (Car Loan Refinance) para masalba ko van ko.
    Sino po may ganitong experience?
    Any options ng companies doing refinance?
    Ano po mga reviews ninyo?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Hi guys, meron lang akong question. kukunin ba ni banko kung yung kotse ay sira? nag voluntary surrender kasi ako dahil laging sirain yung kotse. Ang problem ngayon ng sasakyan ay mismong makina na yung nasira. nung una transmission pinaayos namin ngayon naman nasira makina na as in hindi na bumubukas yung kotse pero yung panel may ilaw. fyi, FORD ECOSPORT 2017.

Hahatakin kaya ni banko kahit sira? wala na din akong pambayad dahil nawalan ako ng work

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyuken View Post
    Hi guys, meron lang akong question. kukunin ba ni banko kung yung kotse ay sira? nag voluntary surrender kasi ako dahil laging sirain yung kotse. Ang problem ngayon ng sasakyan ay mismong makina na yung nasira. nung una transmission pinaayos namin ngayon naman nasira makina na as in hindi na bumubukas yung kotse pero yung panel may ilaw. fyi, FORD ECOSPORT 2017.

Hahatakin kaya ni banko kahit sira? wala na din akong pambayad dahil nawalan ako ng work
    can you sell it, as is, to cover the rest of the loan?
    i am worried for your credit standing, kasi...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast