New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    pwede siguro ganito, assume balance. walang kukunin DP si TS, pero ang deal is pag nag skip ang buyer ng payment balik kay TS yung sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    Correction sa response above. You won't get a hit sa credit rating mo if you voluntarily surrender your car to the bank. Yes masakit kasi di mo ma recover yung ginastos mo but at least ok pa your credit rating and if you need to take out a loan in the future hindi ka malalagay sa blacklist

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Pls check with banks. Voluntary surrender is still a red flag unless you have a document to show that proves your good faith like you surrendered the car due to total wreck, major warranty issue, nabaha, etc. Afaik, voluntarily surrendering the car due to lack of money does not give you a clean record with any bank.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    My suggestion is humanap ka ng buyer that can afford to pay the amortization but not qualified to get a loan because he cannot prove his income. siguro ma negotiatte mo pa ng konti ang initial cash-out nya.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it that the original OR and CR are with the bank? If yes, who would gonna buy a car without these original documents? I know I won't. Besides, how can you execute a deed of sale if you don't have those?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jayteecie View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it that the original OR and CR are with the bank? If yes, who would gonna buy a car without these original documents? I know I won't. Besides, how can you execute a deed of sale if you don't have those?

yes sir,nasa bank pa yun papers nyn. siguro yun agreement is between sa seller at yun mag aasume. di ko lang sure.

back to topic, mahirap yan assume balance. 1st year kase sobra taas ng interest kesa sa principal, bumababa lang sa later year
    na. para ka lang nagbayad ng interest sa unang taon mo. eto yun dapat kino consider ng bumibili ng kotse na hulugan.

ibenta mo nalang ng cash yan sir. let say 480k tapos i early settlement mo yun ammortization mo. me makukuha ka pa rin dyn, siguro 100k. wag mo na isipin yun naibayad mo dati.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jayteecie View Post

afaik notarized contract pwede.
    also if i were the seller, i would add something like if the "buyer" failed to do 2 months consecutive payment, balik sakin ang kotse.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    here's an idea,
    my officemate, instead of defaulting just gave the car to his dad. dad continued the payment, but officemate can always get the car back (assuming he can continue the payment).

-ninjababez-
    agree. better to lend it to your dad or any relative. ask them to help you continue the amortization like pawning your car to them.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mali computation nyo, kinompute nyo with interest eh. Pwede mo threadstarter tawagan bank mo to recompute at sabihin you will pay it full. Yung sa akin 11,600 with 36 months left pa kung kocomputin mo nasa 417k, pero nung tumawag ako sa bank ko at binigyan ako ng statement of account nasa 305k lang.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    Mali computation nyo, kinompute nyo with interest eh. Pwede mo threadstarter tawagan bank mo to recompute at sabihin you will pay it full. Yung sa akin 11,600 with 36 months left pa kung kocomputin mo nasa 417k, pero nung tumawag ako sa bank ko at binigyan ako ng statement of account nasa 305k lang.
    does this already include the pre-termination fees and other fees, hecho derecho?
    if this is true, then TS may still be able to put a few thousands in his pocket if someone steps up and buys it..
    the 487K is the ballpark asking price of that car in the used market, sans strings attached..
    now if only someone generously steps right up and takes an interest...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234