New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bibimbap View Post
    Thanks mga sir. May bearing ba kung anong insurance ang partner din ng dealership? Nagtanong kasi akonsa dealership un inhouse insurance nila is MAPFRE. So naisip ko kung mas madali ba ako magclaim kung MAPFRE kinuha ko sa BDO?
    Naka tulong in my case kasi the Mapfre person already knew the dealer's person by name when I made a claim. The transaction was faster in this case

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    For motor Vehicles BDOI partnered with Prudential Guarantee.

For my 2nd year, dun ako kumuha ng comprehensive ko.
    How was the service naman po ng BDO when it comes to claims and customer service? I'm about to renew my insurance and looking for a better one. im not satisfied with Malayan kasi. thanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by einna21 View Post
    How was the service naman po ng BDO when it comes to claims and customer service? I'm about to renew my insurance and looking for a better one. im not satisfied with Malayan kasi. thanks
    Mabilis naman, submit lang ako ng complete requirements then they handled it from there. They just emailed me my LOA then submit ako sa casa. Wala naman hassle. Or maybe dahil minor repairs lang naman mga claim ko. Still I have no issues with them. Yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So far Im satisfied with BDOI's level of service. You can also negotiate with them for a lower premium as they can offer other insurance companies that they have ties with.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123