New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Mga sir, may massugest ba kayo person/Bank or person/SA to contact with directly for reasonable loan?? medyo kasi talaga kulang ako sa oras. my brother wants his car asap sana complete requirements naman siya and he'll be staying a month na lang so sana ma approve agad kami hehe salamat.

follow up question:
    If we'll be able to get approved sa bank. w/o insurance can we use or avail other private insurance in a later date? like for example the insurance worth is 20k and we wanted to avail it two months later from the date we availed the car. medyo kasi limitado yung pang down namin yet we wanted to have right monthly amor.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by tonzi View Post
    Mga sir, may massugest ba kayo person/Bank or person/SA to contact with directly for reasonable loan?? medyo kasi talaga kulang ako sa oras. my brother wants his car asap sana complete requirements naman siya and he'll be staying a month na lang so sana ma approve agad kami hehe salamat.

follow up question:
    If we'll be able to get approved sa bank. w/o insurance can we use or avail other private insurance in a later date? like for example the insurance worth is 20k and we wanted to avail it two months later from the date we availed the car. medyo kasi limitado yung pang down namin yet we wanted to have right monthly amor.
    go early to a bank tomorrow, apply for a Car Loan, 1 day lang approved na yan. ngayon regarding dun sa insurance, hindi papayag ang bank na lumabas ng CASA ang kotse mo na walang insurance, kailangan yan at Day 1. Kung limitado ang pang-down, may mga insurance provider na kayang bigay sayo ng monthly ang insurance. sa BPI/MS, pwedeng 12 months to pay ang insurance nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Guys, here is the current quotation to me by the ff banks. Sana lang ma compromise pa yung chattel fee haayz. thanks. anyway PSbank is what im eyeying since sila pinakamabilis to approve my loan. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12