New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I do not know what it is with banks.

But IMO, they are acting like big a$$h*les here.

What is the relevance of a credit card liability of a co-maker with the purchased unit, and fully paid at that???

Hey! The unit is fully paid!!! There is also a deed of sale...

In hindsight, You should have accomplished this and transferred the liabilities with the bank yourself earlier to eliminate any complications.
    Exactly my thought also. Co-maker yung may aberya so bakit ikaw sasabit.
    Parang "may utang yung ate ng pinsan ng kapitbahay mo " scenario.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sobrang arte na talaga ng BDO ngayon.

If you have problems with your CC, hindi kana pwede mag open ng bank account sa kanila kahit hindi BDO CC ang problem mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Sobrang arte na talaga ng BDO ngayon.

If you have problems with your CC, hindi kana pwede mag open ng bank account sa kanila kahit hindi BDO CC ang problem mo.
    Now that's BS, mas wala dapat pakialam bad credit CC sa opening ng savings account.

Ano naman effect sa kanila kung savings account lang open ng meron bad credit sa CC hinde naman checking account yun open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I dont think it is about a co-maker thing. When the loan was entered, husband and wife are jointly liable being a conjugal property hence the credit status of one affects the other. Just offer the bank to settle the CC dues and pray you can claim it from the previous owner/s.

Remind me of a friend who in his younger days was fond of hopping from 1 credit card to another and leaving unpaid dues on his trail. Now he is a manager recieving 6-digit monthly salary but could not even get a postpaid plan with either globe or smart or apply for a car or housing loan because of his credit history.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Walang problema

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, hanggang ngayon kasi di ko parin ma gets bakit ayaw ilipat sa name ng boss ko yung loan ko.

Sent from my E5553 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Thanks, hanggang ngayon kasi di ko parin ma gets bakit ayaw ilipat sa name ng boss ko yung loan ko.

Aware na ba ang bangko na inassumed ng boss mo? Parang may documentation na kailangan nyo ipasa sa bangko.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    imho dapat walang pakialam yung utang ng co-maker dun sa utang ng principal.

i suggest t consult a lawyer. pero pag wala talaga then go for a compromise agreement, say 50% of the principal of the cc debt with no interest. tutal written off na nila yun sa books nila.
    We are actually willing to pay na nga if yun nalang ang paraan, ang problema ayaw din sabihin ng BDO kung magkano yung utang sa credit card nung husband / co maker..

Ang masaklap pano kung nabayaran ko na yung credit card niya e may housing loan pa pala yung loko

Hustisya naman pls mga banko!

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Aware na ba ang bangko na inassumed ng boss mo? Parang may documentation na kailangan nyo ipasa sa bangko.

Nag pass kami bro ng mga requirements nila. yung ADA lang ang ginawa nila pero transfer of "ownership" di na approve.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Wala parin update

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kmb333 View Post
    Wala parin update

has something new occured, that you expect a change in status, po?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Fully paid car but bank wouldn't release documents